1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Homeland (TV series)

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by ebevan91, Mar 29, 2013.

1. ebevan91

ebevan91 Well-Known Member

Have any of you watched this show? I just finished the second season today. A-MA-ZING!

Though there are some noticeable plotholes... hopefully those can be explained early on in season 3.

2. Shneak

Shneak THE LAST STARDUST

I blasted through season one not long ago and got hooked. It's very good. I'm early in season 2 though.

3. ebevan91

Season 2 is very good but it kinda dips in quality during the second half, but really picks back up in the last 2 or 3 episodes.

4. Armando Payne

Armando Payne Well-Known Member

I also watch this TV Series. I enjoy it as do one of my friends.

5. ebevan91

So are you guys watching season 3 yet?

I haven't. I want to rewatch seasons 1 and 2 first.

6. flawlessazn

flawlessazn Spiffy ~ ^^"

I have downloaded the 1st 2 episodes of Season 3, but haven't watched it yet.

I'm waiting it to finsh then watch it all in one go ... Can't handle the suspense!

7. Fairy

Fairy Member

I saw on The Guardian (a newspaper) an article on Damian Lewis saying something about Homeland writers being desperate to kill off Brody! I hope this information is false, or they change their minds, I love Brody's character... Anyway season three is good so far, even though I think the previous two started a lot better.