• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Homeland (TV series)

ebevan91

Have any of you watched this show? I just finished the second season today. A-MA-ZING!

Though there are some noticeable plotholes... hopefully those can be explained early on in season 3.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
I blasted through season one not long ago and got hooked. It's very good. I'm early in season 2 though.

ebevan91

Season 2 is very good but it kinda dips in quality during the second half, but really picks back up in the last 2 or 3 episodes.

Armando Payne

I also watch this TV Series. I enjoy it as do one of my friends.

ebevan91

So are you guys watching season 3 yet?

I haven't. I want to rewatch seasons 1 and 2 first.

flawlessazn

Spiffy ~ ^^"
I have downloaded the 1st 2 episodes of Season 3, but haven't watched it yet.

I'm waiting it to finsh then watch it all in one go ... Can't handle the suspense!

Fairy

I saw on The Guardian (a newspaper) an article on Damian Lewis saying something about Homeland writers being desperate to kill off Brody! I hope this information is false, or they change their minds, I love Brody's character... Anyway season three is good so far, even though I think the previous two started a lot better.