• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

"Homes"

Status
Not open for further replies.

EeveeSkitty

Pokemon.
That's not weird at all, I do it. I guess I'm not exactly normal either so...take that as you will. In RBY, I save in Celadon or Pallet, in GSC I save in New Bark or Goldenrod, in RSE I save in Fortree, in DPPt I save in my villa or Sunyshore, and in BW, I save in Castelia. Anville Town is a nice place as well.

RaichuArcanine

Hunting Sparkles
I don't really prefer to save anywhere, though I always save before I battle the champion or any gym leaders or elite four.
~RaichuArcanine~​

riolu424

Emissary of Kindness
I like to save in the empty houses in Lacunosa Town and act like its my house, like in Pokemon Platinum, and sometimes in the hero's house.

FieryLucario

Just a Person
At Pokemon centers I like standing on the center of the Pokeball, if I'm not at a Pokemon center I must have my character facing forward (I know, I'm wierd like that)

jstinftw!

hey trainer
I used to save a lot at Undella Town or at Juniper's lab, but since I've been breeding, I save a lot at Striaton City (haha, look at my signature and you'll know why) and at the Day-Care Center lately.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I have been saving alot lately in Nimbasa City.

GrassTypes.

I always find symmetrical places to save at.

Harlekwin

I seem to save whenever and wherever I have to. o_O

I like saving in front of the door at the Pokemon Center pretending that Im blocking the door for nobody else can get in. Wierd I know =P

Xaby

SW-3553-0104-8530
I prefer the idea of camping out so I always save in the tall grass areas. Even if there is a Pokémon center or city nearby I always go out in the wild before I turn off the game ★_^

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
No, its a waste of time IMO.

I save wherever I'm standing when I stop playing.

jwla

It usually in the center of the Pokemon Center, but if it's not, it's wherever I happen to be standing when I save the game. I usually use a "home" area, but haven't made any specific place that area.

Status
Not open for further replies.