1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

"Homes"

Discussion in 'Pokémon Generation V Discussion' started by MonsieurBonjour, May 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lorde

Lorde Banned

I always save inside a house. If I'm on a route, I look for the nearest building and if I can't find one, I'll fly to the nearest town. It's a habit I picked up when I was playing Silver version about a decade ago, and it's still something I obsess about.

2. TherianForm

TherianForm King of TM87

This is a good idea, i'm going to do this in BW2!

3. AmusedMilk

AmusedMilk Oh, hey, Big Zam!

The Nimbasa City PC. It's basically so close to everything.

4. Pokeparadox

Pokeparadox Let it rip!

I either save in my room, Pokemon centre, but mostly I go into liberty island and victini's room!
    They are mostly, some others are pokemon league (When I'm there)
    In prof.Juniper's lab by Cedric
    By cheren!

5. auteur

auteur Fossil freak

I never save indoors, I feel like I won't be able to go out when I turn the game on again. Maybe I'm claustrophobic, haha. I usually save just outside a Pokémon Center.

6. Cutty

Cutty Forever now

I usually save outdoors too, near the doors, often after healing from Poke Center.

7. FrozenConstellation

FrozenConstellation There for grace I go

Hmmm, I do often save my game while standing so ewhere important like the from of the elite four. There are some other places as well but I can ot remember the name

8. WhyHelloThere

WhyHelloThere Well-Known Member

Nope. I save wherever the hell I am.

9. Sigilyph2

Sigilyph2 Trainer of Champions

I save in front of the nearest Pokemon Center or Nimbasa City if I can. Always outside of the Pokemon Center, never inside.

10. Toyosatomimi no Miko

Toyosatomimi no Miko 炎髪灼眼の討ち手

I sometimes save in Pokemon Centers, in the middle of the Pokeball, other times, in Nimbasa or on Skyarrow bridge when I am MMing.

11. The_UnAmerican_Idol

The_UnAmerican_Idol This... Is my Buddy.

I normally save infront of structures.

12. Gelatini Jejunator

Gelatini Jejunator Vote Vanillite! Wait

Usually my save point ends up being the Pokemon Center of whichever town I'm visiting at the time.

13. SmeargleRocks

SmeargleRocks Reputable Trader

My home would have to be the lostlorn forest

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.