1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

"Homes"

Discussion in 'Pokémon Generation V Discussion' started by MonsieurBonjour, May 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Derp

Derp [Something funny]

I just go to the nearest Pokemon Center and save in the middle of the Pokeball on the floor.

Im pretty amazed of how many people do that here too =P.

2. Atome

Atome Snowy Poochyena

I sometimes save where ever I am, but in white I have this thing about going to Nimbasa City and saving in front of the Ferris Wheel. I don't know why, but I almost always do if I'm not in the middle of something important and can fly there.

3. metagrody6

metagrody6 COMO UN JEFE

that is the silliest thing i've ever heard

4. I save, ALWAYS, in front of the musical. I dont know why but i like when the pokemon do those stupid cartwheels.

5. Atome

Atome Snowy Poochyena

Gee, aren't you nice? :/

Anyway, in HG, in Goldenrod City, I save facing my pokemon, in the middle of those little squares on the main road in the city, if anyone knows what I'm talking about lol

6. Aggrotek

Aggrotek Shine for me!

I save a lot in Nimbasa City, I fight in the domes a lot. Also right in front of daycare. No where really all that special.

7. abraxas

abraxas Words.

I couldn't care less about where I save. I save wherever I am when I reach the peak of boredom.

8. AmericanPi

AmericanPi Write on

OMG, I love having a "home"... but I call it a "home base". I started having one in HeartGold, saving my game a lot in Violet City (not hard to see why :)). Now, in Pokemon Black, I've found a new Flying-type city that I use as my home base, Mistralton City. I love the planes! :D:D:D

9. SphealsFTW

SphealsFTW Money is the anthem!

I don't really save anywhere in particular, but if I had to choose a "home' it would be Undella Bay. The music is calm, it's near the beach (well it IS the beach), and my favorite pokemon resides there ;).

10. EzzPeon

EzzPeon just a passerby

Pokémon center, in the middle of the Pokéball on the floor.

This is soooo me. When I save I always make sure my team is at full health (when possible) and I have to face forward too. XD

11. ViperQueen

ViperQueen RAWR!!!

I save in the middle of the pokemon center as well. But at most times I usual find an interesting place to save at where ever i am (routes, seas or cities).

12. Miar

Miar I got one right!

Pokémon center as well, though usually at the side table or in front of the PC for me. And occasionally the middle.

It's a habit from having to save at the centers to access the PC in Stadium 1/2.

13. xack

xack Well-Known Member

in the subway our nimbasa our in the center.

14. castlewars

castlewars Chesnaught=Bowser

I save before each Elite Four battle and the battles with N and Ghetsis.

15. PsychedelicJellyfish

PsychedelicJellyfish formerly R. New

I like to save either in my house or at the bottom of the left-hand set of steps in the nearest Pokémon Center, facing the opposite side of the room.

16. Enpeithree

Enpeithree As many e's as Eevee

I just don't like saving out in the wilderness, so I usually go to a city or house to save xD

17. Meowth City

Meowth City ♥ Shipper ♥ Staff Member Moderator

I always save in front of the PokeCenter or Gym facing fowards on the bike. I'm little OCD so I don't like saving in random places unless I'm in a hurry or something.

18. TheEpicGoomba

TheEpicGoomba Me Gusta

No I just save where ever I am at that point in the game. It's easier

19. Flydreigon

Flydreigon OM NOM NOM...

Whenever I'm MMing and getting eggs I always save in front of PC in the house after I deposit my eggs.

Other than that I save wherever I am at the moment.

20. TrueSerperior

TrueSerperior Emeritus

I just save at the Pokemon Center.

Last edited: May 24, 2011
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.