1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

"Homes"

Discussion in 'Pokémon Generation V Discussion' started by MonsieurBonjour, May 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Silent Conversation

Silent Conversation Formerly SinnohChamp

I'll be honest, I just play the game, and when I don't feel like playing anymore I just save without even thinking about where I actually am.

2. SuperPokenerd

SuperPokenerd Elite Four Champion

I always save in the center of the pokeball on the pokemon center floor. Always have.

3. BLUES.

BLUES. Something else

For this gen;
    Under the bridge @ Village Bridge. After enabling all different parts to the song :D

4. sonic507

sonic507 Come at me Flower!

to be honest, i almost never save, since all i do is turn the volume down all the way and putting it on the charger.

5. N!ck

N!ck Well-Known Member

I usually save in front of Pokemon Centers.

6. crystalzapdos

crystalzapdos J.J. Swatt

I have a tendancy to save in the Pokemon center, in the middle of the pokeball on the floor.

7. Aquaventus57

Aquaventus57 Member

When i´m breeding, i save in the dare care center door. When not, i always save in front of the last pokemon center i visited.

8. King Lawliet

King Lawliet Cero Miedo!

I save wherever I feel like it really but seeing as I trade online a lot there's not really much need for me to manually save anymore

9. I usually save mine in the Poke Center or just any where!!! ;)

10. Weez1990

Weez1990 Hyuck hyuck hyuck

I like to go into Red's house in HG/SS and save in his bed. Creepy I know :D

In Black, there is a building in Castelia Town that Team Plasma were using for their base, now that they've left I've taken it over

11. DR.gonzo

DR.gonzo Well-Known Member

poke centre facing forward in the middle of the pokeball also for me ,

12. Asterveil

Asterveil Go figure.

I usually end up saving in a pokemon center. When I was little I'd always fly back to Pallet Town, get in my bed, and save. :)

13. Aquarelle

Aquarelle Well-Known Member Staff Member

In these games, I don`t really care where I save, but I tend to save outside usually. I rarely save inside a building.

In other Pokemon games, though, I often save in cities or gyms that I really like.

14. toawest1

toawest1 Pokemon Trainer

i did the same thing,but like you said you can not do that anymore

15. Zibdas

Zibdas not bad

I usually end up saving in the middle of a League challenge or in the Abyssal Ruins.

16. lloyd094

lloyd094 Experienced Trainer

I normally save in a building - it doesn't matter much, just as long as I can have my privacy :/

17. bulber

bulber Prof. Pokerus

I try to save in Pokemon Centers, chairs, beds, or a nice spot that it looks to set up a tent if I were a real Trainer.

Except when I'm soft reseting for something.

18. Adrexus

Adrexus Do it the bird way!

Anywhere I feel like, I will save wherever suits me best. However though, I do make a point to hatch eggs in certain locations for whatever odd reason.

19. SasakiThePikachu

SasakiThePikachu like pepsi cola

Lol wow, though I was the only person who did this!! Yes I do tend to have places I prefer to save, for no other reason than a wierd kind of comfort. In R/B/Y it was Vermilion, in G/S/C it was Goldenrod, in Hoenn it was Mossdeep, in Sinnoh it was Solaceon Town, and in Unova it was Undella :3

And some bizarre compulsion means I never save anywhere that's not inside a pkmn centre...facing forward in the middle of the pokeball, as some others have mentioned!

20. castlewars

castlewars Chesnaught=Bowser

What is your 'saving in just any place not near a building' obsession?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.