• We're currently experiencing a minor issue with our email system preventing emails for new registrations and verifications going out. We're currently working to fix this
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

"Homes"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silent Conversation

Formerly SinnohChamp
I'll be honest, I just play the game, and when I don't feel like playing anymore I just save without even thinking about where I actually am.

BLUES.

Something else
For this gen;
Under the bridge @ Village Bridge. After enabling all different parts to the song :D

sonic507

Come at me Flower!
to be honest, i almost never save, since all i do is turn the volume down all the way and putting it on the charger.

King Lawliet

Cero Miedo!
I save wherever I feel like it really but seeing as I trade online a lot there's not really much need for me to manually save anymore

Weez1990

Hyuck hyuck hyuck
I like to go into Red's house in HG/SS and save in his bed. Creepy I know :D

In Black, there is a building in Castelia Town that Team Plasma were using for their base, now that they've left I've taken it over

DR.gonzo

poke centre facing forward in the middle of the pokeball also for me ,

Asterveil

Go figure.
I usually end up saving in a pokemon center. When I was little I'd always fly back to Pallet Town, get in my bed, and save. :)

Aquarelle

Staff member
In these games, I don`t really care where I save, but I tend to save outside usually. I rarely save inside a building.

In other Pokemon games, though, I often save in cities or gyms that I really like.

toawest1

Pokemon Trainer
I use to save in random people's beds but now you can go in them anymore. People in the new gen must be meaner.
i did the same thing,but like you said you can not do that anymore

Zibdas

not bad
I usually end up saving in the middle of a League challenge or in the Abyssal Ruins.

lloyd094

Experienced Trainer
I normally save in a building - it doesn't matter much, just as long as I can have my privacy :/

bulber

Prof. Pokerus
I try to save in Pokemon Centers, chairs, beds, or a nice spot that it looks to set up a tent if I were a real Trainer.

Except when I'm soft reseting for something.

Adrexus

Do it the bird way!
Anywhere I feel like, I will save wherever suits me best. However though, I do make a point to hatch eggs in certain locations for whatever odd reason.

SasakiThePikachu

like pepsi cola
Lol wow, though I was the only person who did this!! Yes I do tend to have places I prefer to save, for no other reason than a wierd kind of comfort. In R/B/Y it was Vermilion, in G/S/C it was Goldenrod, in Hoenn it was Mossdeep, in Sinnoh it was Solaceon Town, and in Unova it was Undella :3

And some bizarre compulsion means I never save anywhere that's not inside a pkmn centre...facing forward in the middle of the pokeball, as some others have mentioned!

Status
Not open for further replies.