• We're currently experiencing a minor issue with our email system preventing emails for new registrations and verifications going out. We're currently working to fix this
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

"Homes"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moneyy

INACTIVE
I never did this, but sounds like I might.

I never save in the Pokemon Center. Once I did and all my data got erased.

nikkissippi121

Team Rocket Admin
I usually save wherever, but I often find myself in Pokemon Centers. I don't like leaving my Pokemon un-healed.

thejt

Everyday Im Shufflin
I usually either save in front of PC's at the Pokemon Center, or in Driftveil. That place's music is LEGIT.
But a saving depot would be an awesome addition. kind of superfluous though since you can already save anywhere lol

Kylesico912X

I often visit Accumula town and Opelucid city. I like the music in both locations and one is near my level 40-56 level up spot. You could consider Opelucid my first home while I have a summer home in Accumula town.

This is a great topic! I used to always save in Undella Town, but now I prefer Nimbasa because of the Court and Stadium and the Battle Subway.

Absol trainer

Hidden Valley...
Nimbasa for the Subway, and Driftveil for awesome music.

Victory

Banned
I go out of the Poke Center of wherever I am and stand in front of the door, then save the game

Chibi Pika

Stay positive
I frequently save in either Opelucid, or in Nimbasa. I find myself doing things in/near those towns rather frequently. I always save right in front of the Pokemon Center.

~Chibi~;249;;448;

KittyKitty3308

Shiny Hunter
I tend to save wherever. Lately it has either been on Route 3 (egg collecting) or the Skyarrow Bridge (egg hatching). I do tend to shine up my badges every few days before I save. I only tend to remember them as I am about to save, which makes me have to shine them before I save. :p

T.W.I.

Undercover Rocket
Ever since pokemon stadium made it mandatory to save in a Pokemon center I've always saved in one. To be exact I'm usually in the nimbasa one due to the subway or opelucid due to the music.

zerofield

i miss miror
If I'm just going through victory road or something ill save right there.but otherwise,ill fly to driftveil and save facing forward in front of the PC,so I can start my game with driftveils awesome music.

Status
Not open for further replies.