• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

"Homes"

Status
Not open for further replies.

thejt

Everyday Im Shufflin
My "home" is in Striaton City. My "home"s are usually close to a Daycare.
That place's Pokemon center is the only place I trade in. If I'm at another pokemon center, I fly to Striaton's to Wifi trade haha its kinda weird. Also...yeah it's like 100 feet from the daycare...

Jujuque

Obsessed PokeFan
I usually save in front of TVs just so that it looks like my character just got out of it (Persona 4, anyone?)

DarumakkaImposter

Usually just in the middle of a path I'm in.

Axel

Orange Champion
In a city, I try to save in a Pokemon Center for convenience, in case I need to buy some items or modify my team. If I'm on a route, I save when I'm away from the grass so I don't have to worry about wild encounters as soon as I load my game.

I'm working through Chargestone Cave at the moment, and I'm saving wherever at that point. I swear, the encounter rate seems to be extremely high in that area.

ProfessorN

Veteran Trainer
I tend to save in the middle of the path from striaton to route 3 near the old man and the archway but that is only bacause i normally hatch eggs on White!

However I did AWLAYS save infront of the charcoal burners house in heartgold with me and my pokemon facing forward, standind next to each other! xD

needsalimegreenespeon

Shine, Eevee, shine!
When I save in a Pokemon Center, I like to stand in the center of the Poke Ball on the floor.

OMG! I always do that! My favorite is saving in Pokemon Centers, and in houses. I usually sit in a chair.

Snar

In front of the IV checker looking into his cold heartless eyes. Waiting to tell me that my flawless ditto and superior parent gave birth to "decent" child with nothing in common with one of it's parents. I think Mandibuzz been sleeping around.

Tsutaja1996

I actually use my house in Nuvema as my home. When I've finished playing for the day I go to my house and rest in my bedroom until the next day. Crazy, I know.

KittyKitty3308

Shiny Hunter
I actually use my house in Nuvema as my home. When I've finished playing for the day I go to my house and rest in my bedroom until the next day. Crazy, I know.

Bahaha. That makes so much sense. After I am done shiny hunting. I should do that too!! Never thought about that. :p

Tsutaja1996

Bahaha. That makes so much sense. After I am done shiny hunting. I should do that too!! Never thought about that. :p

Haha. I've always done it, and until this thread I thought most people did. I find it quite interesting how many different places people see as home.

Pichu47

Fear Me, If You Dare
I save in Nimbasa when possible. I love the music there! One of the best pokemon soundtracks ever!

Icing Sugar

LOL, I never thought about it, I just save anywhere.

Darkoon

Haxorus FTW!
I would usually save in front of Castelia City's Pokemon Center, I love the town, it have a nice theme song, and also sky scraper buildings... :)

zapto369

Because I'm Worth It
I usually save in a pokemon center, usually in the center of the poke ball, but I'm not picky. The only place I will not save my game is in Black City because for some reason that place creeps me out.

I always Save in Nimbasa city because I am always fighting in the sports domes.

My mom kicked me out of my house in Nuvema, we aren't on speaking terms as of now.

Status
Not open for further replies.