• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

"Homes"

Status
Not open for further replies.

MonsieurBonjour

Back from retirement
Is anyone like me and like to save their games in a particular place? I know this seems geeky and pointless, but I like to save in the villa next to Cynthia's in Undella Town. I love the "feel" of it. And Undella Town is on the post-Elite 4 part of Unova - good for training and leveling up. And during the Spring, I get my work-out by battling Cynthia daily. Sometimes I like saving at Liberty Island. Makes me feel like I own a private island :)

Pichu47

Fear Me, If You Dare
I like saving in the glitch rocks in the Iccurus city gym. Besides that, i really don't care

Pichu47

Fear Me, If You Dare
^sometimes i do that. I use to save in random people's beds but now you can go in them anymore. :( People in the new gen must be meaner.

paulfalcon

I like to save in Nimbasa city. That's where the more important things are. XD

Pichu47

Fear Me, If You Dare
I usually fly to nimbassa city when i need a poke center. It has the best music ever in the pokemon games. (exept for the route right next to mauville in pokemon saphire)

I save when I need to...so...I agree with EA

rykerr1

The Great Gublet
I just save wherever I am. The only stipulation I have is that if I'm MMing I release all non-shinies (other than flame-body Pokemon) and have an inventory full of eggs before saving.

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
I used to try to save in front of Pokemon Centers, but now I don't really care.

Beck

Soul Suckin' Jerk
I don't care where I save as long as my character is facing forward. I know, a weird little idiosyncrasy.

iron535

for some reason i hate saving in random spots and usually only save when in a city near a pokemon center... lol idk why, just a habit
and also I have the habit of making myself face forward before saving. y'know, cause it's just more... classy.
xD

Panbobo

MASUTA BOORU
hehe, i thought i was the only one who did this. anyway, I usually save in front of the IV judge, not by tradition but because i sometimes close the game when i get the right pokemon, if not then i always save in front of the daycare or in striaton (formely on the goldenrod PokeCenter)

Exprima

Pokemang
I usually do my saves in front of doors, whether it be caves, gyms, or a Pokemon Center.

AwesomeSauce117

Nostalgia Addict
I tend to save outside Pokémon Centers just after healing.

Zuzu14

buttd
If I am about to stop playing, and I have some injured Pokemon, I'll heal up and save as soon as I walk out of the PokeCenter, but if not, I'll just save anywhere.

Wardek

U & I
Anywhere. But when i finish a trade, i stand at the Poke Center Pokeball in the middle.

Kalosian

So long
I usually end up saving in Undella Town when I am done playing for the day as I will start from there the next day anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.