• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

"Homes"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sapphire_Pichu

I hate Ringo...
I save near a building or inside a building. Seems easier to find where I'm at that way.

Well, lately, I always seem to save outside the Pokemon center, But, I don't stand right in front of the door, I always stand one pace forward from that (if that made sense). Because then, how will others get in to the PC? I know the other NPCs don't actually go in (or come back out of ) them, but it just doesn't feel right blocking the door like that!

Aenea

Creator Of Victory
Always block the door of the pokemon centre. Muhahahahaha take that NPC's!

Always at Nimbasa or Striaton city though.

Last edited:

Firebrand

Indomitable
I like saving in places that have cool music. Undella Town, Skyarrow, Dragonspiral, and Lostlorn forest.

IatosHaunted

THE GREAT RETURN
I usually just save in front of poke centers, because I tend to fly places just before I save.

azurimon

► A ▼ x2
I save wherever I am.
But I did have said habit back in Pokemon Silver. I would save in middle of the Pokemon Centre at Goldenrod. XD

t00lb0x31

< AzurePride (White)
With my Level 70ish party, I usually save when the whole team has gain a whole level or when me Watchog (Catcher) has leveled up after the several encounters he's had.

Pseudo-Unlegendary

I be an Exotic One
I always try to save in front of the elite four when I'm training.

shotdown911

Pokemon Dealer
I usually save in front of the GTS or just the top of the pokemon center, for when I go in for my GTS stuff.

aclover

VICTORiOUS
Lacunosa Town, Or Black's Ophelucid. Just so I wake up to amayzing music :3

Pichu47

Fear Me, If You Dare
^I don't like Opelucid's music, it's depressing

Aegon

I have to save inside a Pokémon Center, in the middle of the Pokéball on the floor. *OCD freak*

cannibaleyes

Holier Than Thou
Come to think of it, I tend to save in one of the biggest cities in the region (or else the city closest to the Daycare), right in front of the Pokecenter, facing forward. For 5th gen., I tend to save in Nimbasa a lot. Occasionally Castelia.

Yeah, I like the big cities. I'd like to move to a big city in the middle of all the action in real-life, so I guess I'm living it vicariously through Pokemon. LOL! XD

aclover

VICTORiOUS
^I don't like Opelucid's music, it's depressing

no its not, it's upbeat ans techno. you must be thinking about WHITE'S thats all depressed and classic. :L

I also save in a gym sometimes. or if I can, the the Top of Dragonspiral Tower, looking out the hole in the wall. BRING ON THE WALL!

Psycho Cut

I tend to save next to NPCs for some reason, or under a bridge where you can't actually see my sprite. The center of the pokeball in a pokecenter is also a popular place :D

Thrain

A New Journey Awaits
I don't really have a town that I like to save at, per se, but I do have a place that I like to save at--inside the Pokemon Center on top of that little Poke Ball symbol.

I honestly have no idea why. xD

SmartD

I save in the Pokemon Center in the middle of the Pokeball floor.

Elementer

Sword&Element Master
I love saving on one of the gates leading up to the Elite Four; that gate where you step on it and you start flying with the leaves and everything. It just looks so cool when you bend down on midair and start saving.
But otherwise, I like to save whatever natural feature is near me, not in the middle of somewhere as then I start to get confused about what I was doing there in the first place and get lost :p

SilverSoulLugia

I honestly thought I was the only person who saved in the middle of the Pokemon Centre Pokeball. :D

When I'm in a good mood, I try and save in the middle of the dancers in Iccirus. I just love the music there!

Status
Not open for further replies.