• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

"Homes"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derp

[Something funny]
I just go to the nearest Pokemon Center and save in the middle of the Pokeball on the floor.

Im pretty amazed of how many people do that here too =P.

Atome

Snowy Poochyena
I sometimes save where ever I am, but in white I have this thing about going to Nimbasa City and saving in front of the Ferris Wheel. I don't know why, but I almost always do if I'm not in the middle of something important and can fly there.

I save, ALWAYS, in front of the musical. I dont know why but i like when the pokemon do those stupid cartwheels.

Atome

Snowy Poochyena
that is the silliest thing i've ever heard

Gee, aren't you nice? :/

Anyway, in HG, in Goldenrod City, I save facing my pokemon, in the middle of those little squares on the main road in the city, if anyone knows what I'm talking about lol

AmericanPi

Write on
OMG, I love having a "home"... but I call it a "home base". I started having one in HeartGold, saving my game a lot in Violet City (not hard to see why :)). Now, in Pokemon Black, I've found a new Flying-type city that I use as my home base, Mistralton City. I love the planes! :D:D:D

SphealsFTW

Money is the anthem!
I don't really save anywhere in particular, but if I had to choose a "home' it would be Undella Bay. The music is calm, it's near the beach (well it IS the beach), and my favorite pokemon resides there ;).

EzzPeon

just a passerby
Pokémon center, in the middle of the Pokéball on the floor.

This is soooo me. When I save I always make sure my team is at full health (when possible) and I have to face forward too. XD

ViperQueen

RAWR!!!
I save in the middle of the pokemon center as well. But at most times I usual find an interesting place to save at where ever i am (routes, seas or cities).

Miar

Wigglytuff Guild recruit
Pokémon center as well, though usually at the side table or in front of the PC for me. And occasionally the middle.

It's a habit from having to save at the centers to access the PC in Stadium 1/2.

PsychedelicJellyfish

formerly R. New
I like to save either in my house or at the bottom of the left-hand set of steps in the nearest Pokémon Center, facing the opposite side of the room.

Meowth City

Staff member
I always save in front of the PokeCenter or Gym facing fowards on the bike. I'm little OCD so I don't like saving in random places unless I'm in a hurry or something.

Flydreigon

OM NOM NOM...
Whenever I'm MMing and getting eggs I always save in front of PC in the house after I deposit my eggs.

Other than that I save wherever I am at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.