• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

"Homes"

Status
Not open for further replies.

the black lugia

FEAR ME NOW
i always save in front of legenderys even if i'm going to use a masterball

Sircharles

Marijuantsome?
Oh I don't care one bit hahah if I did It would further cloud up my mind with tedious things that I do.

pokemon player

Sylveon, tho.
When I save in a Pokemon Center, I like to stand in the center of the Poke Ball on the floor.

Me too! I also like to save in The villa in Undella.

pkmnfn

DW Breeder
I always try to save in black city. makes battling the trainers there every day that much more convenient...

Dr. Leggs

Astral Cowboy
I'll save literally wherever I am when I need to, it makes no difference to me.

Takeo

In R/B/Y it was Cinnabar Island i like the sound of the waves and the idea of the island being all mine. muwahahahaha
in G/S/C it was Goldenrod i guess because i'm a city boy, it will never leave me.
in Hoenn it was Mossdeep i just love water around me
in Sinnoh it was Solaceon Town because of the daycare its usually where i stayed the most in that gen.
and in Unova it was Undella just like a place thats beautiful and quiet

and...facing forward in the middle of the pokeball, as some others have mentioned. i wonder if theres a reason why most of us do that lol.

In my black version I always save at Nimbasa city, outside the western sports dome. Usually because I tend to reset the game for the trainer that gives you the rare candy item.

In HG and SS I always saved at the pokemon league because I could fly anywhere from there. I also enjoyed saving in Jublife city and Lilycove city in the Emerald Version.

Last edited:

deoxysdude94

Meme Historian
Is anyone like me and like to save their games in a particular place? I know this seems geeky and pointless, but I like to save in the villa next to Cynthia's in Undella Town. I love the "feel" of it. And Undella Town is on the post-Elite 4 part of Unova - good for training and leveling up. And during the Spring, I get my work-out by battling Cynthia daily. Sometimes I like saving at Liberty Island. Makes me feel like I own a private island :)

I agree with you. I love undella town. I also love the music there.

NeohopeSTF

Sol Badguy
i like to save in front of the pc because i trade with a lot of people and i like to organize my pokemon

Mei

Mostly I save wherever I happen to be, but if I have a choice I prefer to go to Icirrus City or Village Bridge. They're both beautiful, and I wish that I could actually live there.

mudkips

Awwwww Yeah!

Jak2551

~SHARK FIGHTA~
I just save where ever, dosent really matter to me :/

Porgon-XYZ

Wut are you saying?
I'm not really particular where I save, but I like to be facing towards the screen when I save.

Grei

not the color
I generally treat saving as going to sleep or taking a rest. Therefore, I save within buildings or Pokemon Centers.

Besides inside buildings, I sometimes save with my character placed under a tree in my White Forest.

jwla

I usually save in the center of the Pokeball on the floor of the Pokemon Center. It's something I have done since...well...probably always. Well, in the Pokemon Centers that have Pokeballs on the floor, anyway. In White it's in one of two places: Nimbasa City or Undella Town.

Syssareth

"I'm a little turtle,
I crawl so slow,
And carry my house
Wherever I go."

...In other words, nope. I just save wherever I am. I used to do the Pokémon Center center-of-the-Pokéball thing, but only if I was already there.

Status
Not open for further replies.