• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

"Homes"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moneyy

INACTIVE
I never did this, but sounds like I might.

I never save in the Pokemon Center. Once I did and all my data got erased.

nikkissippi121

Team Rocket Admin
I usually save wherever, but I often find myself in Pokemon Centers. I don't like leaving my Pokemon un-healed.

thejt

Everyday Im Shufflin
I usually either save in front of PC's at the Pokemon Center, or in Driftveil. That place's music is LEGIT.
But a saving depot would be an awesome addition. kind of superfluous though since you can already save anywhere lol

Kylesico912X

I often visit Accumula town and Opelucid city. I like the music in both locations and one is near my level 40-56 level up spot. You could consider Opelucid my first home while I have a summer home in Accumula town.

This is a great topic! I used to always save in Undella Town, but now I prefer Nimbasa because of the Court and Stadium and the Battle Subway.

Absol trainer

Hidden Valley...
Nimbasa for the Subway, and Driftveil for awesome music.

Victory

Banned
I go out of the Poke Center of wherever I am and stand in front of the door, then save the game

Chibi Pika

Stay positive
I frequently save in either Opelucid, or in Nimbasa. I find myself doing things in/near those towns rather frequently. I always save right in front of the Pokemon Center.

~Chibi~;249;;448;

KittyKitty3308

Shiny Hunter
I tend to save wherever. Lately it has either been on Route 3 (egg collecting) or the Skyarrow Bridge (egg hatching). I do tend to shine up my badges every few days before I save. I only tend to remember them as I am about to save, which makes me have to shine them before I save. :p

T.W.I.

Undercover Rocket
Ever since pokemon stadium made it mandatory to save in a Pokemon center I've always saved in one. To be exact I'm usually in the nimbasa one due to the subway or opelucid due to the music.

zerofield

i miss miror
If I'm just going through victory road or something ill save right there.but otherwise,ill fly to driftveil and save facing forward in front of the PC,so I can start my game with driftveils awesome music.

Status
Not open for further replies.