• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

"Homes"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I always save inside a house. If I'm on a route, I look for the nearest building and if I can't find one, I'll fly to the nearest town. It's a habit I picked up when I was playing Silver version about a decade ago, and it's still something I obsess about.

TherianForm

King of TM87
This is a good idea, i'm going to do this in BW2!

AmusedMilk

Oh, hey, Big Zam!
The Nimbasa City PC. It's basically so close to everything.

Pokeparadox

Let it rip!
I either save in my room, Pokemon centre, but mostly I go into liberty island and victini's room!
They are mostly, some others are pokemon league (When I'm there)
In prof.Juniper's lab by Cedric
By cheren!

auteur

Fossil freak
I never save indoors, I feel like I won't be able to go out when I turn the game on again. Maybe I'm claustrophobic, haha. I usually save just outside a Pokémon Center.

Cutty

Forever now
I usually save outdoors too, near the doors, often after healing from Poke Center.

Sigilyph2

Trainer of Champions
I save in front of the nearest Pokemon Center or Nimbasa City if I can. Always outside of the Pokemon Center, never inside.

Gelatini Jejunator

Vote Vanillite! Wait
Usually my save point ends up being the Pokemon Center of whichever town I'm visiting at the time.

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
My home would have to be the lostlorn forest

Status
Not open for further replies.