• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Homestar Runner

jakovu

Who here has heard of Homestar Runner? It's a web animation created by these two guys called the Brothers Chaps. It ran from 2000-2010 (it never officially ended, but the chance of seeing new material any time soon is slim). Since YouTube didn't exist when it began, Homestar stood out from most other web animation since it's most been pretty clean, without reliance on violence, swearing, etc. to be funny. The humor is quite varied, with a bit of something for everyone.

It's long past the peak of it's popularity (which I'd say was '03-'04). If you've ever heard of "Trogdor", this is where it's from. Interestingly enough, I never really started watching it until it was pretty much dead, but now inside jokes from the series have pretty much become a part of my basic vocabulary. But enough of my rambling.

The site is here: http://www.homestarrunner.com

If you're confused about stuff, go here: http://hrwiki.org

Steampunk

One Truth Prevails
Wow, supprised anyone else even went to that site XD

Yeah a friend gave me a link to that site a while ago, I watched some strongbad emails and my friend said I was a lot like deppresio (or whatever his name was). I never really went back XD

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
I haven't been to that site in years. My friends showed me Strong Bad, and that was pretty funny, but I never really got into it that much.

Rayze Darr

Snubbull Supporter
That site was all the rage when I was in late elementary / early middle school. I remember some friends and I spending entire days just quoting the latest Strongbad E-Mails. My best friends was absolutely obsessed with The Cheat, and I thought Homsar was the greatest thing ever created.

Ah, nostalgia.

Dreamy

OMG love this stuff, been a few years since I've been to check on them though. My High School world history teacher was a huge HSR fan