• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Homestuck???

Kiyuni

Prince of Heart
I'm usually on tumblr, where Homestuck is prevalent, so I'm wondering if anyone else here likes it.

Right now, John and Jade just reached the alpha session, or at least Jade did. Who do you guys think is going to appear in Derse? From what I've seen on tumblr, it could be any of the other three kids, really.

Squiddly Dee

∈ (⊙ ⊖ ⊙) ∋
I adore Homestuck, and I'm honestly surprised there hadn't been a thread made for it before now.

Kiyuni

Prince of Heart
Yeah, I went through quite a bit of the entertainment board before deciding no, there was no Homestuck anywhere, and making this thread.

ABSOLute Zer0

Dragon Trainer
Oh I love Homestuck! My friends got me into back last summer. I wasn't keen on it at first, but now I think it's amazing! I plan on cosplaying Terezi this year. I'm surprised.. I thought Homestuck would be more popular on here.

Squiddly Dee

∈ (⊙ ⊖ ⊙) ∋
Okay, so, about that update.

...I'm not sure how to feel about this.

ABSOLute Zer0

Dragon Trainer
Wow not what I was expecting from the latest update at all. I was imaging Jane and Jake continuing with a friendly exchange with Jade. Meanwhile John would say hi then Rose, Dave, Kanaya, Karkat, and Terezi would show up and cause all sorts of hilarious drama... but then I remember this IS Homestuck and is why I love it so much: Hussie's always gotta throw in some unexpected plot twist that completely throws you off guard and things never happen the way you expect them to.

Squiddly Dee

∈ (⊙ ⊖ ⊙) ∋
Wow not what I was expecting from the latest update at all. I was imaging Jane and Jake continuing with a friendly exchange with Jade. Meanwhile John would say hi then Rose, Dave, Kanaya, Karkat, and Terezi would show up and cause all sorts of hilarious drama... but then I remember this IS Homestuck and is why I love it so much: Hussie's always gotta throw in some unexpected plot twist that completely throws you off guard and things never happen the way you expect them to.

Exactly, I love his twists! I read through fan-theories a lot, and sometimes, I see some theories that are just so perfectly aligned that I instantly think "Oh, this just has to happen." But then, Hussie comes in and throws a screwball in it all, completely destroying everyone's expectations. I don't think anyone saw this coming, or saw the whole Jack-is-LE thing coming, either.

Exactly, I love his twists! I read through fan-theories a lot, and sometimes, I see some theories that are just so perfectly aligned that I instantly think "Oh, this just has to happen." But then, Hussie comes in and throws a screwball in it all, completely destroying everyone's expectations. I don't think anyone saw this coming, or saw the whole Jack-is-LE thing coming, either.

No kidding, I am afraid for the kids. Poor Jane, Poor Jade.

My God, what have they gotten into?

ABSOLute Zer0

Dragon Trainer

Jack is Lord English? I guess I must have missed whatever hinted towards that.

Squiddly Dee

∈ (⊙ ⊖ ⊙) ∋

Squiddly Dee

∈ (⊙ ⊖ ⊙) ∋
Well yes, I did think that mirrored LE quite a bit, but we all know that Caliborn is Lord English. Unless the two combine? Or the two combine with Cal or something?

I personally think it may be possession. It's ambivalent for now.

ABSOLute Zer0

Dragon Trainer
I am a Virgo... so I've got Kanaya as my patron troll.

I'd like to know what your favorite trolls are too--or just favorite character in general. My fav is Terezi. >;]

Squiddly Dee

∈ (⊙ ⊖ ⊙) ∋
I'm a Capricorn, so of course I have to get the guy who murdered two of my favorite characters. Blargh. :/
I couldn't possibly choose a favorite troll - it changes all the time. My favorite Beta kid is Dave at the moment (though it switches sometimes), and my favorite Alpha is Roxy.

ABSOLute Zer0

Dragon Trainer
I'm a Capricorn, so of course I have to get the guy who murdered two of my favorite characters. Blargh. :/
I couldn't possibly choose a favorite troll - it changes all the time. My favorite Beta kid is Dave at the moment (though it switches sometimes), and my favorite Alpha is Roxy.

Ha, I would've thought you were lucky at first. I used to LOVE Gamzee... but now he's just got way too creepy. I liked him back in the beginning when he was always so drugged-up and chill. Even back when he killed people--I thought it added to his character. But since then he's hasn't been the same. I especially don't like him after this most recent update. How dare he allow my Terezi to degrade like that! >:O

Also, am I the only one who think's Dave Strider is overrated? o_O

Squiddly Dee

∈ (⊙ ⊖ ⊙) ∋
/shamelessly revives thread

Thoughts on the upd8? I thought it was really cool to see some more exposition on the cherubs. I'd been wondering about them for a while. I feel bad for the $10,000 fantroll creators, I thought Hussie would at least let them survive longer than a page. Shame.

Kiyuni

Prince of Heart
...One of the $100,000 rewards was having your fantroll survive for more than one page, anyway. I'm glad that the exposition happened, the chreubs were always pretty mysterious and now Aranea's shedding some light on them. (hahahaha bad aspect pun)

Anyway, I'm a Virgo, so my patron is Kanaya, but going by that math thing with your birthday it would be Sollux.

ABSOLute Zer0

Dragon Trainer
Yeah I was happy to see the fantrolls finally show, but I knew that they would die the very next panel since yeah, the 100,000 reward was having your fantroll survive from more than one panel (probably 2 panels since Hussie's a dick >_<)

Anyway, I hope that we cut to Karkat and Terezi again before we hear more about Aranea's story (even though I actually like her stories), but I've been dying to see Karkat and Terezi talk to each other again.

And I don't know anything about this math thing with your birthday?