1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Homework Help

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Discussion' started by Doppelgänger, Apr 23, 2019.

1. Doppelgänger

Doppelgänger Superancient Member

Hello, this is a thread where you can ask questions about your homework or other projects and I or any passing volunteers can help you out. The only rule is that if you are helping out with science or math, as much work as possible needs to be shown, because giving the answers won't help the user pass their class.

2. WishIhadaManafi5

WishIhadaManafi5 Still miss you, Lorne. Staff Member

Moving this over to Miscellaneous, as the original Homework thread was there and I figure it'll get more exposure there.

3. JayZz

JayZz Active Member

Good idea. Right now I'm working on my graduation speech. I need to finish it in a few weeks and I have no idea what should I write about. I guess I'll use a little help of Edusson service to write my speech for me and save my time. Unfortunatelly, writing is not my strong suit.

Last edited: May 3, 2019
  4. Captain Jigglypuff

Captain Jigglypuff Leader of Jigglypuff Army Staff Member

How about something dealing with hope and being kind to everyone you meet? My sister did something similar for her valedictorian speech. Add how the topic has been applied in your life and you’ll be set. You could even use Pokémon or any other show or games you like as examples.

JayZz and WishIhadaManafi5 like this.
  5. JayZz

JayZz Active Member

thanks a lot! It sounds good indeed!

6. There are many people who are providing services of article writing,thesis writing dissertation services etc, you could check some websites on google and check their reviews after that you could place your task.