• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Honchkrow or Mandibuzz

Honchkrow or Mandibuzz?

• Honchkrow

Votes: 44 71.0%
  • Mandibuzz

Votes: 18 29.0%

• Total voters

Professor Poke

Honchkrow. It has high attack and high crit.

BlazingCold

Honchrow, however I don't see a big relationship between these two.

Flydreigon

OM NOM NOM...
I like Honchkrow better purely because of its looks. I don't like the look of Mandibuzz at all. And plus Honchkrow has a cool shiny.

poix_the_yak

I stay noided
They're both ugly, but Mandibuzz is uglier. So Honchkrow. (If you know me by now, I judge them primarily on appearance)
I personally would've also included Braviary in this poll, but that's just me.

Inchtall

Back in Black....2
I've used Mandibuzz longer, and it's in my Unova casual team. I never had access to Honchkrow

Mawile412

Problem
I like Mandibuzz better. I like her stats and how they play out defensively, which is surprising for a Flying/Dark type.

Kibagos

FairyDragon Queen~
Honchkrow.

Origami_Zekrom

Where I shouldn't be
Honchkrow. Cooler design, better stats, and avaliable on more games.

Weez1990

Hyuck hyuck hyuck
Mandibuzz because I like its design better...but Honchkrow is ok

They're both evil birds :D

Grei

not the color
I like Honchkrow a LOT more. I used both and enjoyed Honchkrow a lot more (even if it was inferior to the more available bird, Staraptor).

Dave Himura

Mr.Madman
Well, I LOVE ravens, crows, and most of the corvidae family, so my vote goes to Honchkrow, it looks pretty good, and I always like play with him in 4 gen

Porgon-XYZ

Wut are you saying?
I generally like powerhouses more than walls so Hounchkrow for me. Super Luck is epic with this guy!

pikadon92

Raiden Maximus
I would choose murkrow for its prankster ability, but in terms of fully-evolved pokemon, it's still honchkrow for loooking pimpish.