• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Honchkrow or Mandibuzz

Honchkrow or Mandibuzz?

• Honchkrow

Votes: 44 71.0%
  • Mandibuzz

Votes: 18 29.0%

• Total voters

Professor Poke

Honchkrow. It has high attack and high crit.

BlazingCold

Honchrow, however I don't see a big relationship between these two.

Flydreigon

OM NOM NOM...
I like Honchkrow better purely because of its looks. I don't like the look of Mandibuzz at all. And plus Honchkrow has a cool shiny.

poix_the_yak

I stay noided
They're both ugly, but Mandibuzz is uglier. So Honchkrow. (If you know me by now, I judge them primarily on appearance)
I personally would've also included Braviary in this poll, but that's just me.

Inchtall

Back in Black....2
I've used Mandibuzz longer, and it's in my Unova casual team. I never had access to Honchkrow

Mawile412

Problem
I like Mandibuzz better. I like her stats and how they play out defensively, which is surprising for a Flying/Dark type.

Kibagos

FairyDragon Queen~
Honchkrow.

Origami_Zekrom

Where I shouldn't be
Honchkrow. Cooler design, better stats, and avaliable on more games.

Weez1990

Hyuck hyuck hyuck
Mandibuzz because I like its design better...but Honchkrow is ok

They're both evil birds :D

Grei

not the color
I like Honchkrow a LOT more. I used both and enjoyed Honchkrow a lot more (even if it was inferior to the more available bird, Staraptor).

Dave Himura

Mr.Madman
Well, I LOVE ravens, crows, and most of the corvidae family, so my vote goes to Honchkrow, it looks pretty good, and I always like play with him in 4 gen

Porgon-XYZ

Wut are you saying?
I generally like powerhouses more than walls so Hounchkrow for me. Super Luck is epic with this guy!

pikadon92

Raiden Maximus
I would choose murkrow for its prankster ability, but in terms of fully-evolved pokemon, it's still honchkrow for loooking pimpish.