• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~Honeysuckle Hill~ (An Advanceshipping Story)

Oana

The one and only
nice story

keep writeing. I'm looking forward to read more.

zeaeevee

4eva AAMAYL Supporta
i love how this is going so far. keep it up.

hi everyone, im new here.
some of you may already know me from youtube and fanfiction.

Yes i seen you on youtube alot. you might know me as battlefreak602.

St. Star

I miss this!!
When is the next chap coming? :D

Whitefire2000

Deep sleeper
Okay guys, I know it has been a super, super long time but I have a really good excuse for not posting for such a long time! Now this chapter introduces some new shippyness other than advanceshipping, so I hope you enjoy! Thanks for reading!

~Honeysuckle Hill~

Chapter 4

May desperately scanned the massive crowd for her blue haired friend. She hoped with all her heart that Dawn wasn't crying. The only time Dawn cried for real was when she broke her leg during cheer leading practice and when her grandfather died.May then felt a twinge of anger rise up like a flame. Kenny was so insensitive to Dawn' feelings. They had been together for so long, why would he decide to break off their relationship now? May pushed herself through the
crowd determinedly and kept looking around. She widened her eyes quickly then as she caught a quick glimpse of familiar blue hair. She then brushed out of the crowd quickly, finding herself entering the four-hundreds wing building. The doors were wide open and students were walking in and out. May's eyes then locked onto Dawn. The blue-haired girl was fuming, throwing stuff out of her locker carelessly. May slowly began to step towards her as she recognized all the stuff that was being thrown belonged to Kenny. Dawn took an empty heart shaped box that used to carry chocolates and she
hurled it back. May stared at her blankly.
"Are you just going to leave his stuff out here?" she asked. Dawn's gaze flicked over to
May, her eyes were full of sadness and anger. She stuck her head up angrily.
"It's just stupid crap anyways, and crap belongs on the ground," she hissed. She then
threw a picture of her and Kenny on the homecoming dance out, not even looking back. May
shifted uncomfortably.
"Dawn, are you okay?" she asked. Dawn whipped her head to face her friend.
"I'm perfectly fine!" she yelled. May shrank back at her outburst and then Dawn sighed.
"Sorry for snapping at you..." she trailed off. A pair of quick footsteps rushed towards them and May and Dawn looked up. It was Kenny racing frantically towards them with Ash slowly following behind. May gave him a questioning look and he just shrugged. Kenny gasped as he saw all of his stuff strewn on the hall floor.
"Dawn! What the hell are you doing?" he snapped. Dawn glared at him.
"Throwing all this crap out." she swung her hair back. Kenny sighed with distress. Ash sidled up next to May seeming amused. Dawn now took out Kenny's prized soccer ball that he had won in the championship.
"Is that why you've been canceling? So you could screw around with that bimbo?" she
gritted her teeth.
"Dawn...Okay, yes. I have been with her, but I was going to break us off anyways!" he protested. Dawn seemed taken aback, as if she wanted him to deny the fact that he cheated.
"Why? Why her?" she asked. Kenny looked down.
"She was new in my English class and she didn't really have any friends and we just sort connected..." he confessed. Dawn looked broken. May felt a pang of sadness for her friend and she stepped back closer to Ash. Dawn looked down.
"Take your s*** and don't ever speak to me or look at me again," her voice seemed to crack now. A loud ringing suddenly sounded and all of the students began to shuffle to their classes. Dawn just stood with the ball in her hands.
"Can I have my ball back?" he asked in a small voice. Dawn looked up at him and then narrowed her eyes. She then dropped the ball, and as it fell, she brought up her foot powerfully and sent the ball hurdling across campus. Ash widened his eyes with amusement and May felt a spark of triumph for Dawn. Kenny wailed as it soared and he then gave Dawn a pained look. She stubbornly stuck her nose in the air and then slammed her locker shut, trudging towards class. Kenny began to run towards the ball, which was still rolling quickly across the school. Ash and
May sighed and turned to each other.
"I haven't seen Dawn so upset in such a long time, I hope she's okay..." May sighed as they began to walk to class. Ash gave her an assuring look.
"Dawn is pretty strong, even I know that from our short meeting. Don't worry, anyways,
my schedule says my first class is room four-twenty-six, which is right here. I'll see you soon!"
he smiled. May felt her heart fall a little as he left and wished they could've had similar schedules. She shrugged to herself as she began to walk to her first period. May quickly twisted her head back just in time to see Ash slip away behind the door and her eyes softened.

Later in the day

It was almost the end of second period now and it felt as if time were slowing on purpose. At least that's what Dawn
felt. She was stuck in her Algebra 2 class and she had already finished the handouts her teacher had passed out. Her heart felt heavy and she just wanted to whine and yell and scream and get all of her anger out. As Dawn twirled her hair around her finger, she couldn't help but pull hard. It hurt, but the pain felt somewhat better than her shattered heart. Stupid Kenny... She thought. Stupid **** of a blond...Stupid clock that won't tick faster! Her mind raged. To her liking the bell immediately rang and everyone in her class raced out, handing in their papers as they did. Dawn slowly picked her bag up, following behind the rest of the class. She slammed her paper down on her teacher's desk and was out the door quickly.

"I hate this..." she muttered to herself. She sighed and kept looking down as she walked to third period. People happily walking down the hall passed her and she felt a pang of envy wrap around at her heart as she saw most of them were couples. How could he betray her? Dawn had always stood by Kenny's side and he blew her off for some skank who'd hopefully, cheat on him. She sighed sadly and closed her eyes which was instantly a mistake. She collided into
somebody causing her to stagger back a little.

"Ow!" she piped. She opened her eyes wildly and then caught her footing back into place. Dawn looked up to see a tall boy with straight, lavender hair. He had dark eyes that showed no emotion and her wore the same uniform as Ash, except the sleeves of his blazer were rolled up to his elbows. He also carried a black leather bag like the rest of them.
The two's eyes met for a long moment. Dawn expected an apology from him, but instead he just stepped around her and continued to walk slowly to class. Dawn's mouth fell open at his rudeness.

"Excuse me!" she called unhappily. He didn't respond. He just kept walking. Dawn furrowed her eyebrows in anger and then ran up to him, tapping him repeatedly on his shoulder.

"Hello! I'm talking to you!" she said. This time, he turned around. Dawn widened her eyes as she gazed at his chest. She could tell he was built and strong.

"What?" he asked quietly. He didn't seemed concerned one bit.

"Um, you could've apologized for bumping into me," she folded her arms stubbornly. The boy just blinked.

"Sorry," he said in a very monotone voice. He then turned back around and began to walk back to class. Dawn steamed up again.

"That wasn't an apology! Come on! Could you be any ruder?" she complained. The boy sighed and turned around.

"What's the big deal? It's not like I planned to bump into you. Geez, so annoying..." he blinked and then began to walk yet again. Dawn widened her eyes at his comment.

"Hey! Who you calling annoying! I'm just trying to instill good manners in you!" she yelled. The boy kept on walking so Dawn took it that their conversation was over. She sighed angrily and then began to stomp over to her third period class.

"The nerve of some people!" she pouted, but she couldn't help looking back. She stared as the boy walked off and she felt a tiny spark in her heart.

Lunch

"I'm glad you're feeling better, Dawn," May smiled as she and her friend bit into their chicken salad sandwiches. They were seated on one of the tables outside of the lunch room, eating happily. Dawn seemed a lot better now. She smiled back at May.

"Thanks. Hey May, do you know this one kid? He has lavender hair and he's really tall?" she asked. May gulped down the delicious sandwich and then daintily wiped her lips with her handkerchief.

"You mean Paul? Yeah, I know Paul Gunther. He's in my Government class. He's really quiet, but he's like on every sports team. You should know him, you do cheer at all of his games" she remarked. Dawn thought for a moment and she

suddenly remembered back.

"Yeah! He's really strong and fast." she smiled. May then grinned.

"You like him, don't you?" she said. Dawn turned red instantly.

"No! He was very rude to me in the hall today! He bumped into me and didn't even apologize!" she exclaimed. May

rolled her eyes at her and then looked up as Ash stepped towards them holding a plate of fries and a hamburger. He was
grinning.

"Hey! Do you like Marilock so far?" May chimed happily as he sat down. She felt a flame of happiness in her heart.
Ash nodded.

"I love it! I made the lacrosse team!" he said. May smiled.

"That's amazing, isn't it Dawn?" she asked. Dawn didn't respond. Her eyes were locked on someone and May looked

up at him too. It was Paul, the lavender haired boy walking by. May looked at Dawn again and then smirked. Paul strode by

to May's surprise, but he stopped by Ash instead.

"Hey man, congratulations on the lacrosse team. You played great out there." he gave Ash a high-five who smiled.

"Thanks, I'll see you at practice!" he grinned. Paul then looked up and quickly glanced at Dawn who stared at him

back. Paul then waved goodbye to Ash and he walked away. Dawn then slammed her hands down on the table.

"You're friends with him?" she asked quickly. Ash nodded.

"Yeah, he was one of my first friends here." he said. A look of triumph crossed Dawn's face and she sat back down

calmly. May smiled at her friend warmly and then looked up again to see a group of familiar girls coming towards them. It

was Misty Waterflower and her group of friends. Misty was a sweet girl, but she was a little dramatic and clingy. She was

very popular and was a friend of May and Dawn's.

"Hi May! Hi Dawn! Hi Ash!" she smiled, her red hair was now longer than before. She usually kept a pixie cut, but she

decided to grow her hair out.

"Hi Misty, what brings you here?" she asked. Ash looked up at Misty and gave her a friendly smile.

"Hey there Misty," he said, holding out his hand. Misty's eyes warmed up considerably as she gazed at him.

"Hello to you," she spoke in her crystalline voice. She grabbed his hand tightly, making May shift uncomfortably.

"Come on, can't I just sit with my friends? She then sat down right besides Ash and she waved her clique to go back

to their table. Dawn looked at May nervously who seemed to be clutching her glass of lemonade tighter.

"So how long have you three known each other?" Misty asked, turning her full attention to Ash. May felt her eyes

narrow. Misty was nice, but she was also sneaky and scheming.

"Three days," Dawn shrugged. Misty smiled at that. May folded her arms.

"Nine years." she stated proudly. Misty tensed a bit but then loosened up.

"That's nice," she smiled. May stared as Misty kept flicking her eyes towards Ash.

"So how are you and Gary?" May asked. Gary Oak was Misty's boyfriend. He was also very popular and he and Misty

had been together some time. Misty tightened again as May mentioned Gary.

"To be honest, not so good...We've been in a rough patch..." she trailed off. May suddenly felt a little bad. She

couldn't judge Misty now, but she seemed to like Ash. Dawn looked down again and the bell sounded once again. Lunch

was over and May was relieved.

"So Ash! Where's your next class?" she quickly asked as they threw their trash out. Misty listened intently.

"Room two-twenty-eight, Biology." he replied with a mouthful of fries. Misty brightened up.

"That's my next class! Let's go together!" she said happily. May felt her heart drop as Misty grabbed Ash's hand and

began to pull him away. He looked back at May then and their eyes met for a moment until he disappeared. Dawn stepped

up next to May and looked at her nervously again.

"May?" she asked quietly.

"Let's go to class, we're gonna be late..." May said in a small voice. She then began to walk towards one of the

buildings with Dawn following right by her side.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Again, sorry for the long, long delay! I hope you guys like this chapter!

Last edited:

advance4ev

~Pure Awesomeness~
Hey I just got done reading your chapters and so far... I'm lovin this fic!! I can't wait till the next chapter!! Now for the review for Ch. 4.

First off, poor Dawn :( . She had to go through that breakup the hard way.
"Can I have my ball back?" he asked in a small voice.
You have GOT to be kidding me!! After everything that happened all he cares about is that stupid ball!! Grrrr... Stupid Kenny.
Dawn looked up at him and then narrowed her eyes. She then dropped the ball, and as it fell, she brought up her foot powerfully and sent the ball hurdling across campus
xD Oh My Gosh that made me laugh so hard!! Kenny definitely deserved that and it would've been even funnier if he was like "No not my ball!!!!" and went after it.
"Hey man, congratulations on the lacrosse team. You played great out there." he gave Ash a high-five who smiled.

"Thanks, I'll see you at practice!" he grinned. Paul then looked up and quickly glanced at Dawn who stared at him

back. Paul then waved goodbye to Ash and he walked away. Dawn then slammed her hands down on the table.

"You're friends with him?" she asked quickly. Ash nodded.

"Yeah, he was one of my first friends here." he said.
Whoa. Ash and Paul... FRIENDS!?!? :O At that moment Paul seemed a little OOC there but I don't mind as much. As long as he's not giving flowers and spreading cheeriness to world- I'm good xD.
"So Ash! Where's your next class?" she quickly asked as they threw their trash out. Misty listened intently.

"Room two-twenty-eight, Biology." he replied with a mouthful of fries. Misty brightened up.

"That's my next class! Let's go together!" she said happily. May felt her heart drop as Misty grabbed Ash's hand and

began to pull him away. He looked back at May then and their eyes met for a moment until he disappeared. Dawn stepped

"Let's go to class, we're gonna be late..." May said in a small voice. She then began to walk towards one of the

Poor May :(. Stupid Misty, always has to ruin the Advanceshippiness (ok not ALWAYS but you get the point). I sense jealousy coming up
Well I hope the next chapters up soon!!

Last edited:

CyberBlaziken

A Greater Evil
I like this story very much.
Why does MIsty have to interfere??(Stupid Misty)
I can sense jealousy in May!
Keep it up

C.BZK. Out

BlazeFusion76

I r Optical Illusion
Love it!Please do continue this fic!Not that I'm trying to rush just to make sure this dosent turn into a dead fic,like the so-many on FanFiction.net :O.Anyway I agree CyberBlaziken,misty always as to intefere dosent just she -.-.Also put me on the pm list!

St. Star

ok. Second attempt. I wrote the whole reply, and I accidentally closed the window -.-

Yay! you are back! :D I hope you are ok :)

Kenny is such an ***! How could he?! my god :(

Ash sidled up next to May seeming amused.

Dawn looked up at him and then narrowed her eyes. She then dropped the ball, and as it fell, she brought up her foot powerfully and sent the ball hurdling across campus. Ash widened his eyes with amusement
Aahhhh! malicious pleasure! I love that! :D muhahaa!
Kenny deserves it!

"Ow!" she piped. She opened her eyes wildly and then caught her footing back into place. Dawn looked up to see a tall boy with straight, lavender hair. He had dark eyes that showed no emotion and her wore the same uniform as Ash, except the sleeves of his blazer were rolled up to his elbows. He also carried a black leather bag like the rest of them.
The two's eyes met for a long moment. Dawn expected an apology from him, but instead he just stepped around her and continued to walk slowly to class. Dawn's mouth fell open at his rudeness.
Paul is here! Paul is here! :D *squeals*

"Hello to you," she spoke in her crystalline voice. She grabbed his hand tightly, making May shift uncomfortably.
Noooo! No! She can't ruin this! Ash and May belong together! :eek: *prays*

*gasp* :| hmmm....

I am watching her!
*Glances at the seductive chainsaw*

And yet again you pulled of an awesome chapter! :D
I love it!

I hope you can post more soon! :)

btw
advance4ev said:
Stupid Misty, always has to ruin the Advanceshippiness
xD lol!
You are so right!

Last edited: