• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Honor [Discussion]

HM02gon

Waiting...
I was working on a post for the other RP I'm in when I saw this, and now I'm way more interested in this than the other one. So how are we supposed to kill these robots? Is it up to our interpretation or do they have a specific weakness? And how does Dialga create robots?

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer

HM02gon

Waiting...
Now I'm debating if Gwen should get a Beldum, Aron, or Riolu. I really like all of them. Ugh.

Sketchie

literally some guy
As for Jason, I'm either giving him Zorua or Munna. Dreams are merely illusions, after all. (As much as I love zorua though, and Jarrith had a zorua, i'm leaning more towards munna. i'm going more for representative of that legendary's responsibility, less typing.)

Since it's not technically important to the plot, I guess I can tell you why Dia has robots. She had them specially made (likely by Registeel) for her as a personal army of sorts. She has hundreds of them. They're built to be able to easily travel through time, to wherever Dialga is.

I guess I should have mentioned in rp how to defeat these guys? But we'll say this is like looking up "how to defeat these minions" on G(M)oogle. So. These robots are made of a very strong metal, and cannot be crushed or dented. However, it is weak to piercing, and its joints (elbows, wrists, shoulders, knees, ankles, hips, and waist) are weak points as well. These robots have guns for hands. So be careful.

As soon as I have my laptop back, I have an art dump for you guys. (Well, just Cresselia, Dialga, and the robots.)

Last edited:

HM02gon

Waiting...
As soon as I have my laptop back, I have an art dump for you guys. (Well, just Cresselia, Dialga, and the robots.)

Oh boy, can't wait to see your art. I browsed your DA, and I like what I saw. I was thinking of making Recolor characters for them, but I'll see what you have too.

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
As for Jason, I'm either giving him Zorua or Munna. Dreams are merely illusions, after all. (As much as I love zorua though, and Jarrith had a zorua, i'm leaning more towards munna. i'm going more for representative of that legendary's responsibility, less typing.)

I love Munna, and it needs more representation! Although, I think it fits Cresselia better...

Sketchie

literally some guy
Oh boy, can't wait to see your art. I browsed your DA, and I like what I saw. I was thinking of making Recolor characters for them, but I'll see what you have too.

Oh goodness, if you like what you saw in my DA (which hasn't been updated in months), i have improved a lot a lot. if you want to see my more recent art, check here. (and even this doesn't get updated all that often hha)

I love Munna, and it needs more representation! Although, I think it fits Cresselia better...

so do i tbh, but that's another reason why i would choose munna. it's from Cresselia to her brother. i dunno. i'll think about it.

HM02gon

Waiting...
I love your stuff. but I imagined Dialga more feminine and witch-like. She doesn't look evil or insane enough.

Sketchie

literally some guy
I love your stuff. but I imagined Dialga more feminine and witch-like. She doesn't look evil or insane enough.

I never wanted her to look evil, to be honest. I've always been trying to go for the pampered cheerleader, the daddy's girl, that one popular girl who is mean to everyone, but it super rich so who cares? (that dialga is also off in color, and i have a ehh drawing tablet.)

HM02gon

Waiting...
I never wanted her to look evil, to be honest. I've always been trying to go for the pampered cheerleader, the daddy's girl, that one popular girl who is mean to everyone, but it super rich so who cares? (that dialga is also off in color, and i have a ehh drawing tablet.)

Well, I'm writing her more insane. I love writing crazy villains. It's ironic kinda with the fanfic I'm writing, where Dialga's a mild-mannered gentleman and Palkia's an evil b****y wench.

Tangeh

If I had to assign genders to Dialga and Palkia I'd probably go with male because scary dragons?? But I could see them as sisters too because diamonds and pearls are usually associated with females. *shrug* they're genderless so whatever lol.

Looks like I'll be going with Porygon for my second pokemon, thanks Sketch. ^__^ I'll have fun with it! I don't think I've even used a porygon in-game before let alone in an RP lol. Idk why cuz I like the thing.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Amaura here then. lovely.
I'll see if i can put up a post after school today. (in about 3 hours)

Sketchie

literally some guy
Um... I don't know if I'm allowed to say this (I guess I'm warning on mischaracterization) but... do remember that this Dialga isn't witchy b*tchy evil, she's "i'm going to cut off your ponytail while you're not looking, then al your books down and everyone wil laugh at you" evil. She isn't a witch, she's not necessarily eeeEeEeeEviiIiIlL, she's a jerk and a bully and proud and glamorous and can't stand being wrong and powerhungry. I'm not trying to critizise or anything I guess it's just... a warning. idk.

HM02gon

Waiting...
Um... I don't know if I'm allowed to say this (I guess I'm warning on mischaracterization) but... do remember that this Dialga isn't witchy b*tchy evil, she's "i'm going to cut off your ponytail while you're not looking, then al your books down and everyone wil laugh at you" evil. She isn't a witch, she's not necessarily eeeEeEeeEviiIiIlL, she's a jerk and a bully and proud and glamorous and can't stand being wrong and powerhungry. I'm not trying to critizise or anything I guess it's just... a warning. idk.

The way you wrote her in your first post certainly said otherwise. She definitely did not give off the "just a pain ol' jerk thing" but more of a "I'm going to kill you in the most painful.way possible once I get the chance" thing, which I see more fitting for a power hungry and controlling time goddess. She needs to be as hatable as possible, but she's your character. I'm just saying though. I'm just imagining her akin to Azula from ATLA.

Last edited:

Schade

Metallic Wonder
I haven't seen any mischaracterization, who did it? I think she plays the evil cheerleader role pretty good.

Here is the temporary SU for Amaura btw. I'll add it to the SU after I make a post later.

698.gif

Name:Not decided yet
Species: Amaura
Personality:
Moveset:
- Aurora Beam
- Discharge
- Ancientpower
- Stealth Rock
Other:

Last edited:

Sketchie

literally some guy
The way you wrote her in your first post certainly said otherwise. She definitely did not give off the "just a pain ol' jerk thing" but more of a "I'm going to kill you in the most painful.way possible once I get the chance" thing, which I see more fitting for a power hungry and controlling time goddess. She needs to be as hatable as possible, but she's your character. I'm just saying though. I'm just imagining her akin to Azula from ATLA.

that's fair. i likely just misread stuff. (and yeah, azula would be a good parallel to dialga.) it's all good!

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Okay, so I posted. how difficult are these robots supposed to be anyway?
(Also, Eirik has no idea what a Time Gear is, so I described their faces like regular gears)

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Kyle is starting to get scary. lol. Staying at a safe distance from him from now on.