• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Honor [Discussion]

Sketchie

literally some guy
your dreams are all so GOOD and it is so so so fun reading them i LOVE

Alright, so some various bits of lore:

Darkrai has tried to destroy the world twice: once by attempting to destroy Dialga's Temporal Tower, and the second time he tried to tear a hole in Palkia's Spacial Rift. It was not out of anger or spite, however -- Darkrai was afraid of becoming irrelevant, and wanted to make some noise just to be noticed. Cresselia tried to talk him out of it on numerous occasions, but it couldn't stop him. To pay for his crimes, Darkrai had to spend 90 years, or 5 cycles, as a human. And when he means he's over his past ways, he truly means it.

Darkrai and Giratina are good friends, since both have often been portrayed as bad guys.

Yveltal and Xerneas's domains are both within Giratina's domain. This leads some people to worship Giratina as a guardian of both life and death.

Oftentimes, minor legendaries in a trio are considered guardians, and not gods, although they have the same powers and the same respect as gods. Regice, Registeel, and Regirock are an example, they are considered various guardians of the earth even though they may as well be gods, and may peoples have worshiped them as if they were gods. Obviously this rule doesn't apply to every trio -- the lake trio are considered gods. Latias, Latios, and Celebi are all considered guardians of time, though Celebi really just does her own thing. Ho-oh and Lugia can be considered both guardians and gods, as they are the guardians of sky and sea, respectively, but also the goddess of the sun and the god of the moon.

Contrary to popular mythology, Kyurem, Zecrom, and Reshiram were never one being -- they were brothers (or siblings, though the trio all prefers masculine forms, they will on occasion take a feminine form). The reason why the three are seen as one being is because in the beginning, they all looked exactly the same, because they stood for the same thing. Balance. However, as time went on, the three began to bicker constantly, through it was mostly between Zecrom and Reshiram, with Kyurem desperately trying his hardest to calm them. Over time, the physical forms of the three changed into what they are now: vast white for truth and brightness, deep black for ideals and darkness, and glistening grays and blues for balance and justice.

Giratina has two daughters, humans who share their father's (... mother's) functional immortality and have powers themselves, but cannot ascend to becoming a god because of being part human. Katarina and Titania are known in legends as Mirror Sprites, because they travel from place to place using reflective surfaces. (They may play a part in this RP. Depends on what choices you make.) (I should probably clarify -- Giratina is another one of those legendaries where they're just like PICK ONE and giratina was like nope i'm gonna be all the genders if i do so please)

Last edited:

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
yurem, Zecrom, and Reshiram were never one being -- they were brothers

Aw, Kyle has bros. xD

Giratina has two daughters

Lol, Valentina is a Teen Mother. xD

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
... Your interpretation of the Tao Trio is so original... And I like that Kyurem is the balance. Certainly beats mine where Kyurem loves a good fight, can go either gender because it was the shell, so it can be either, and has whatever personality was left from splitting from its siblings: jokester, free roamer, etc.

I'm not surprised that Gira and Darky (yes, I just went and did that) are good buds. In fact, I imagined that's the reason Gira spoke out. ...If the two Mirror Sprites meet Giratina now, things are gonna get reeeeeally silly (and awkward). XD And exactly what I thought Mon.

"Wait...what? You're Giratina?"

"Uh... Yeah. Why...? And why're you looking at me like that?"

Liltwick

Just your Sleepy FIzzy Mod
Hmm, what about Deoxys? Anything for me?

Also I really do love the lore.

Sketchie

literally some guy
this just in monster guy is now banned bc he made too many pun[/sarcasm]

i actually don't have anything set in stone with deoxys, but i've been toying around with something to do with palkia?? maybe?? haven't decided yet tbh.

REAL DADS

Shampoo Thief
As part of a trio, would Entei then be considered a guardian rather than a god?

For how I have been viewing Entei while writing, I have used the origin story that he was resurrected by Ho-oh after Brass Tower burning down rather than one of him being born every time a new volcano emerges.

Also, regarding our memories, are we going to be getting them all back, or just pieces, or what? Because I feel like if we become fully aware of our past memories it would change the personalities of our characters ((seeing as a 17 y/o boy and an ancient guardian of volcanos may vary slightly in personality and motivation haha).

Last edited:

Tangeh

I just realized that everyone else that shared a city with another character also shared their teleportation point, but I totally just had Max go do his own thing without Gwen. Whoops. Jubilife is big; it can have two points? >_>

Sketchie

literally some guy
As part of a trio, would Entei then be considered a guardian rather than a god?

Yep! The legendary birds, tower trio, and regice trio are all considered various guardians of earth.

For how I have been viewing Entei while writing, I have used the origin story that he was resurrected by Ho-oh after Brass Tower burning down rather than one of him being born every time a new volcano emerges.

Yeahh, I like that one better too. Go for that one.

Also, regarding our memories, are we going to be getting them all back, or just pieces, or what? Because I feel like if we become fully aware of our past memories it would change the personalities of our characters ((seeing as a 17 y/o boy and an ancient guardian of volcanos may vary slightly in personality and motivation haha).

Due to the fact Arceus killed you and Arceus is also God God, he holds your memories, so Cresselia can't give them back. She (as well as other gods) can tell you pieces about your past lives, but only Arceus can give your memories back.

I just realized that everyone else that shared a city with another character also shared their teleportation point, but I totally just had Max go do his own thing without Gwen. Whoops. Jubilife is big; it can have two points? >_>

I honestly was not expecting people to share a teleportation point, I totally thought everyone would pick their own, so yeah you're good friend.

Tangeh

Gwen is a Movie Star, Max is... not... xD

Huh? I was talking about how other people in the same town were sharing portals. Our characters are both in Jubilife and that's the only connection they'd need. xD But anyways it doesn't matter so it's chill.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Posted. I swear, Eirik or Kyle will burst out into singing 'Let it go' at any moment!

HM02gon

Waiting...
I know mods just hate when people respond to things with gifs but...

zoMno34V30kla.gif

Any time someone mentions and/or makes a frozen reference....

Part of me die inside. Not from sheer joy, hell no, but from the fact that this movie is over 2 years old and there's still insane amounts of hype about it.

Sketchie

literally some guy
Okay, but Frozen isn't as bad as Minions. I would rather be sent to Frozen Hell than Minion Hell.

Mogar, Schade, Mon, and Charred are the only ones who haven't touched their portal yet, right? (And me, but I'm going to wait until everyone else has posted. Jason was the last Cresselia confronted, and so he ended up a little late.)

HM02gon

Waiting...
I still haven't touched my portal. Probably will have it up late tonight or tomorrow. Will likely be a short post.

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
Yeah, Valentina didn't touch it yet. But I was thinking of just waiting for you, Sketchie, before I post, 'cause it might not be long enough (or substantial enough, for me). Unless I should make one and post.