• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Honor [Discussion]

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
Okay then. I'll try getting something up today, or tomorrow. Two days at worst. My internet isn't exactly reliable.

Sketchie

literally some guy
Hey, if Mogar doesn't post by tomorrow afternoon, I'm gonna make the Cool-Everyone's-At-Newmoon post, you'll meet Cresselia, probs some debriefing, I'm gonna write a lot in 2nd person when I make the post so it'll be good. yey.

(Mogar, if you don't get the post up it's fine, you can just catch up in one post.)

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Mon also has to move us to the center of the lake, where our teleporter is.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Mon is where it is at. I have done my part
Do feel free to ask me if you want any spesific courses of action to take place, Mon.

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
I'm working on some school stuff right now, so I'll get a post up when I get a minute.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
It's cool, I know the stress.
my last day of school (before the exam) is tomorrow.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
My initial plans was for the portal to be located inside the cave of Uxie but.. It does work well too. Sketchie-Chan, you can move us forewards now.
Kyle and Eirik are going to be friends. I guarantee it.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
My exam is not until a week or so, but a lot of preperations shall be made before then.
though I can sueeze in a post or three before it.

Mon, i imagined the portal Hoopa use. The ring with the swirlyness. Buuuut touch stuff and poof. I'll make a quick reaction to it after we are moved foreward.

Pyroli

Banned
Woah sorry for like not posting but Black Friday became Black Weekend and I literally worked all of it (well I didn't work Saturday but I was doing Charity stuff with my boyfriend and some of my other friends) but I'll certainly get a post in before I head to bed tonight; I'll make it extra long to make up for it too.

//peace sign here

Sketchie

literally some guy
I'm very, very sorry for not getting the post up like I said I would. A lot of things got shoved on me last minute, and I haven't had the time to finish the post. That, and my laptop screen broke. Whoops. I'll get it up as soon as I can.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
I'ts okay. We're in no hurry

Sketchie

literally some guy
*slams fists on the table* this took a lot longer than i wanted it to and that's not going to happen again. i promise you.

"but Sketch!" a voice from no one in particular pipes up, "What did Cresselia put on the table??" She put REALLY PRETTY FOOD on the table. Like, super aesthetic pinterest food. "But what KIND of food??" i don't care to be honest, that's for you to decide. did she make eclaires??? maybe. did she make the cliche spit-fired fowl? possibly. did she straight up put a bowl of captain crunch on the table?? look as long as you can make that stuff pretty than hey she might have.

Last edited:

Tangeh

Oh yay! Sadly all of my free time was condensed into the last five days... and that just ended today >_>, but I might be able to get something up Sunday if I can't swing it tomorrow. (exam season..)

And hey, Cap'n Crunch is freaking delicious. I mean I haven't had it in a decade but I remember what it tastes like and it tastes awesome. xD I think I'll err on the side on Pinterest though~ I like how we all just poofed into a dining table setup. lol Max's gonna be like wtf

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Eirik and snoppe will devour more Sushi, but other than that, I can just describe the scenery.
I am so glad this didn't die, i was worried for a minute!

How? How are we going to make some sort of even remotely romantic thing to underline the shipping when they just sit next to each other? lol