• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Honor [Discussion]

Tangeh

I'd say I'd make a post to help you, but I take way too long to make posts so you'd be asleep by then. :p

Schade

Metallic Wonder
He'll play it off as cool with a obvious hint of friendly then.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Yeah, I thought of the immediate reaction. I could make a small post on that. Buuut It's a good idea to wait.
I'll wait until tomorrow and see if anyone has responded by then. (Which people usually have, since nighttime for me seems to be happy hour for activity in the RP thread)

Liltwick

Just your Sleepy FIzzy Mod
I'll get a post up before I go to sleep tonight.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Aaand just as i predicted, a lot of new posts while I slept (Or tried to, at leasT).
Got a post up. Not a really huge one, buuut i tried to salvage the situation.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Meh, He is still partly Dragon, y'know. It should at least have Some effect on him.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
I don't think it would work like that. lol.
If nothing else, it could cancel out the Dragon Claw move he tried for.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Besides, that would also mean he hurt himself when using Dragon-Type moves. Dragon is weak to itself, y'know.

lol, yeah. That would make for some fun interactions later. (If he's even going to talk to eirik after this)

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Newp. Don't believe in blurries!
Tak your time, 'y'all