1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Honor (Pokemon) [SU]

Discussion in 'Sign Up' started by Sketchie, Jul 15, 2013.

1. Sketchie

Sketchie it's about the CUBES

Honor
    A SketchQueen RP
    PG-13
    Forever will we stand, and we will not be moved.

The year is 2033. Each pokemon game (not including Gen 6) events have taken place in the years they were released.

In past years, evil organizations have always been present, trying to overthrow balance and take over in their region. And with every organization, there is a trainer who won't stand for it. That trainer rises through the ranks, fighting battle after battle until they find their way to the top. In an epic battle, that one trainer rises above his opponent, disbanding the evil organization and saving the day.

But what if that trainer failed?

In the year 2015, a Team Shadow was born. They worked in secret underground bases in each region. They started to appear in each region early 2016. The one trainer from each region who had defeated the evil in their own region decided together to take Shadow on like they took their other teams. The 5 trainers started their war against Shadow, and in the beginning, it looked as if the 5 trainers had the upper hand and were to defeat Team Shadow. But in late 2016, the war was still going, and Team Shadow started to rise. One by one, each trainer fell. And one by one, each region fell to Shadow. First fell Unova, then Hoenn, then Johto, then Kanto, then lastly Sinnoh.

Team Shadow had control over every city in each region, and they made quite a few changes. There were guards constantly patrolling the streets, factories making supplies for the Shadow, and a curfew was set up- no one could be out after 9:00 without proper permission.

And there was no natural light- the sun never rose anymore.

In the dimensional plane of the Legendary Pokemon, a meeting was to be held to decide what to do. Being the crisis Team Shadow was, Dialga started to think if one of the other legendaries had started it. Knowing that Darkrai had attempted to destroy the world once, Dialga pinpointed her blame onto him.

During this one fateful meeting, Dialga stated she knew the culprit. She stated it was Darkrai, and he was going to attempt to destroy the world again. Many of the other legends, including Arceus, agreed with Dialga, ignoring Darkrai's protest.

Dialga proposed that as a punishment, Darkrai would be sent to the Earthly Plane to live in the world he had created. Arceus thought it over for a minute, but then agreed that Darkrai's punishment was fair. However, eight of the legendaries- Mewtwo, Jirachi, Giratina, Deoxys, Genesect, Regice, Kyurem, and Entei- stood up for Darkrai, saying no one had any proof that Darkrai was at fault.

This sent Arceus into a rage. No one had ever questioned Arceus's rule until now. As punishment for speaking out of turn and against the final judgement, the eight pokemon would be sent down as humans with Darkrai. He also added on to the original punishment, adding that they will be separated out across the Sinnoh region, and that their memories will be wiped out. They will be born as a human children, all on the same day.

Cresselia was horrified. She knew Team Shadow wasn't Darkrai's doing, but she was too afraid to speak out against Arceus. The day the eight pokemon were to be banished, Cresselia was able to talk to the eight. The told them that on their 17th birthday, she would be able to restore their memories of who they were, and could give them a dream on where to meet with each other. Cresselia told them that they are the only ones who can take Team Shadow down, and they have to prove their innocence and bring each region to peace.

You are one of these eight pokemon. Mewtwo, Jirachi, Giratina, Deoxys, Genesect, Regice, Kyurem, or Entei. You were born in a different city in the Sinnoh region, to a nice family (rare for the times, but Cresselia was able to make it happen). You have no idea you are a legendary pokemon.

Rules
    1. Follow SPPF rules (duh).
    2. This is PG-13, people, let's keep it that way.
    3. A reserve will be held for a week. (UNLESS you give me a valid reason other-wise.)
    4. At the beginning, only one pokemon is allowed with the character, preferably the type the character representing the legendary is, and it can't be a psudo-legendary.
    5. NO FLAMING/TROLLING. Ever.
    6. No godmodding, or making your character insanely-powerful, or making a Mary-Sue.
    7. Let's start out with one pokemon (of your legendary's type, preferably). You can catch more as time goes on.
    8. Please attempt to be active...

Sign-Up Sheet
    Part One: Human
    Name:
    Legendary:

Appearance: (Think Gijinka... sort of..)
    Personality:
    History:
    Other:

Part Two: Pokemon
    Name:
    Species:
    Other:

Part Three: RP Sample
    I'd like to see your work. This can either be something you wrote up on-the-spot, or you can link to rp's you've been in.

Cast
    Darkrai: Jarrith Mann - Canalave City - TheSketchQueen
    Mewtwo: Boone Granted - The Resort Area - Corrosion
    Jirachi: Stella Nocte - Sunyshore City - Cometstarlight
    Giratina: Gildor Vance - Snowpoint City - mjunior3
    Deoxys: Ridley Schade - Veilstone City - Kanima
    Genesect: Ian Blackwood - Celestic Town - SoulMuse
    Regice: Snö - Snowpoint City - Lost
    Entei: Sam Hunter - Sunyshore City - Beirut
    Kyurem: Zane Kreiger - Eterna City - Apollo77

Have fun! The RP starts the day before your 17th birthday, so don't worry about age. My SU will be in the post after this one.

GM's Note: Yes, I have posted this RPG-SU before. No, it never got off the ground. (Mostly because everything got too much, and I took a month long hiatus from the forum.) I'm rebooting this RP, mostly because there aren't many pokemon-based RPGs out there. So, let's hope this thing can actually go into the RPG stage, and have fun with this!

Last edited: Jul 26, 2013
  2. Sketchie

And here is my character, Jarrith Mann. Oh noes, he's slenderman!
    Part One: Human
    Name: Jarrith Mann
    Legendary: Darkrai
    Hometown: Canalave City

Appearance: Jarreth has a fairly bony head, his triangular chin prominent. He has white hair that he spikes up at the front. He has white skin, not very much color in him at all. He has freckles dotting the bridge of his sharp, angular nose. His eyes are a deep ocean blue, with flecks of darker blue. His lips are a light pale pink. He's fairly tall, standing at 6' 5", but he's very skinny and bony. His arms and legs are also skinny.

Jarreth wears a black vest over a black t-shirt. He also wears black jeans, and black sneakers. On his wrists are thick black bracelets. He breaks up all this black with a red scarf.

Personality: Jarreth is impulsive, out-spoken, and hot-headed. If he wants something said, he'll say it, and he's not afraid to share his own opinion. He jumps to conclusions easily. He also doesn't think things through, and usually goes with whatever he thinks would be best at the time. He's also very defensive, and will try to defend himself and his friends if he feels it necessary. He's easily angered. However, despite his explosive nature, he's a pretty nice guy. He's good at listening, and will listen to his friends if they're having a rough time. He'll fight to protect his friends, and even give up his own life for them. He loves to make jokes and laugh. Once you are his friend, he will never betray you. He also likes to pull pranks with his Zorua.

History: Jarreth was born in Canalave City to Melinda and Nathaniel Mann. He was the second born, and had an older brother named Marcus. The two boys spent most of their time together, until Jarreth was eight years old. Marcus, then 15 years old, has joined a secret force to wipe out Shadow forces in Canalave. However, his team was caught by a Shadow patrol and killed on the spot. Jarreth never forgave them. Jarreth didn't have many other friends beside his besides his brother, so Marcus's death caused Jarreth to be alone most of the time. When Jarreth was 13, he was walking along the ocean when he was a small black thing floating in the water. He got closer to it, and eventually recognized it as a pokemon. Jarreth jumped in, grabbing the black pokemon, and swimming to a port where he could climb back on land. After a few tense minutes, he was able to get the pokemon to open it's eyes. Jarreth took the pokemon back to his house, where his mother told him it was a Zorua. Over then next few days, Jarreth and the Zorua played together most of the time, until Jarreth was able to get his hands on a pokeball and catch the Zorua. He named it Darkheart, and the two have been together ever since.

Jarreth loved visiting the library, and the stories about Darkrai were the ones he was most fascinated about. He poured over the mythology associated with Darkrai, learning that Darkrai once tried to destroy the world, but through two heros was defeated. Since then Darkrai has had a change of heart, and does his best to be good, even though he has power over nightmares. As of late, Team Shadow have been looking for him, but every time he manages to escape and make a fool of the Shadow grunts.

Other: He's a pretty good cook. And for some reason, he never has nightmares.

Part Two: Pokemon
    Name: Darkheart
    Species: Zorua
    Personality: Darkheart is a prankster, like many Zorua. He likes changing into Jarreth, and the two will pretend they're twins. Darkheart loves to battle, and will even battle dolls if he has to. Darkheart also has a strange obsession with fish.
    Other: The two are like brothers, and occasionally fight over stupid stuff.

Part Three: RP Sample

I'm freaking GM. I don't need a RP sample.

This is a sample from the RP "Team Freewill"

Aiden walked to the edge of Lentimas town where the ruins of the old warehouse stood. Inside the warehouse stood an old propellor plane, the same plane he used to escape Lentimas Town the first time, and now the second. He took some gas he got from Undella town and filling the gas tank, then putting the rest of the gas cartons in the passenger cabin. Aiden packed all his things in a backpack, threw that into the cockpit. He jumped into the cockpit shortly after, sitting in the pilot's seat. He pulled out a pokeball and let it open in his hand. Green light flashed once, leaving a Gallade in it's place. "Lade, Gallade!" the pokemon shouted in excitement. Caden knew what was going on. A few hours earlier, Aiden told all of his pokemon what was happening.

They were breaking free.

"Caden," Aiden said to his pokemon, "I need you to take the copilot's seat, 'kay buddy?" The pokemon nodded in reply and jumped in the seat next to Aiden. Aiden slowly took a key out of his pocket and slid it into the ignition switch, turning it to the right and lighting up all the controls. He reached up above him and flipped a few switches, then his hand drifted to the dashboard, ready to push a single red button. He hesitated for a second, but pressed it anyway. Aiden nodded to his pokemon. "All radio signals are off. We are invisible by radar and radio, but someone could still see us." Caden nodded solemnly in reply. Aiden took 4 pokeballs off of his belt and opened them one by one. Soon, a ninetails, drifblim, pikachu and lucario were all staring deeply at their trainer. "Lavana, Volt, Floop, and Cameron, go sit in the passenger cabin. I need passengers so I don't wreck this thing," Aiden said to the four anxious pokemon. They dashed into the body of the plane, leaving Caden and Aiden alone.

Aiden flipped a switch next to the steering wheel. In an instant, the propellor started moving, slowly at first, but picking up speed rapidly. Aiden grasped the steering wheel as the small plane started along the runway. Soon, the airplane was near the end of the runway. "Alright, here we go!" Aiden shouted as her pulled up on the wheel. The plane started ascending, climbing higher into the sky. Aiden flipped another switch to lift the landing gear. He watched the altitude meter closely, and when it reached a certain point he let up of the wheel and pressed the button for the intercom.

"Passengers, we have reached cruising... altitude. We'll be arriving in the Eterna Forest in about an hour. Thank you for flying, Awreck Airline," Aiden spoke into the intercom. Clear skies floated by as he watched the Unova region disappear, merging into the ocean. Ten minutes passed by. Twenty minutes. Thirty minutes. At thirty minutes into the flight, the rusted Sunyshore City came into view. Memories flooded into Aiden's mind about the attack. The flames, the screaming, the bang of the bullet that killed a girl he cared for. He looked down and watch the city disappear. I wonder... he thought, the survivors... are they still alive? Where are they? What are they doing?

Fourty minutes. Fifty minutes. An hour. Soon, all he could see through the cockpit was green. Aiden smiled and pressed the intercom button. "My dears, we have reached the Eterna Forest without Team Rapture interference. Brace yourselves, this may be a rough landing. Like I said before, thank you for flying with us, Awreck Airline," he said, scanning for a break in the trees. Suddenly he saw it. A break in the trees, leading up to a mansion. That's it. That's Freewill base. I gotta see if I can land there! Aiden's eyes drifted to the red button he had pressed earlier. He closed his eyes and jabbed the button. He pressed the button for outgoing radio and yelled, "Hey, can anyone hear me!"

Last edited: Jul 21, 2013
  3. Schade

Schade Iron Defensive

This seems familiar.. May I spit in a reserve for Deoxys?
    You have also forgotten to list 'Age'

4. Sketchie

Yup. This is a reboot. And I swear you were Deoxys last time too, so reserved! (I didn't forget age. We'll all be 17, so... I figured it wouldn't matter.)

5. Schade

Schade Iron Defensive

I see. That kinda make sense, I Guess. lol
    Would love being Latios, but he isn't here so.. Yeah. Anyways, I'll post a WIP on my NeXT post. Working a lot this week, so miiight need more than a week

6. Sketchie

'Sokay. Valid reason confirmed!

7. Cometstarlight

Cometstarlight What do I do now?

May I have a reserve for Jirachi?

8. Sketchie

A'yup. Reserved!

Oh, mjunior3 VM'ed me asking for a Giratina reserve... so I guess he's reserved too.

9. Cometstarlight

Cometstarlight What do I do now?

Good thing I didn't ask for Giratina then! XD lol

10. Nythe

Nythe Mostly Harmless

I'd like to reserve Regice, please.

11. Sketchie

Yep, reserved.

12. Schade

Schade Iron Defensive

Question: Are there limitations to the Pokemon moves? how many, TM's, Egg moves, Tutor-moves etc?

And Deoxys is a Pokemon With 4 totally different formes. Brace yourselves for some very serious bipolarity. lol

13. Sketchie

If it's for the pokemon... then I'd rather not have any TMs or Tutored, but an egg move would be fine.

14. Schade

Schade Iron Defensive

Excellent. I will post this WIP then.

Name: Ridley Schade
    Legendary: Deoxys
    Hometown: Veilstone City

Appearance: Ridley is a tall and slender Young man with a fit physical apperance. He appear to be taller than he already is, as he's often standing very straight. His skin is pretty pale, and instead of getting tans when out in the sun, Ridley gets sorched like a baked potato in an oven. His hair is mainly strawberry-blonde With dyed stripes of Cyan on his right front bangs. his hair is medium long, and styled to make Ridley look rebelious, despite his oposite personality(s). His face looks like he is bored out of his mind most of the time, With pure white eyes that rarely reveal any hints of emotions. People that see him might think he's a lazy punk, and not an intelligent individual.

For clothing, Ridley usually goes With the casual. His outfits often consists of tight black or dark blue jeans, and Orange shoes With blue laces. He use a variety of shirts, mostly Orange or blue in color, which he leaves open at top, revealing most of his pale chest, and his necklace of a Purple stone, tangled in helix-curled "Arms" of silver that holds the stone in Place. Ridley enjoys looking good, and spend a lot of both time and Money on buying clothes, a lot of them and often. The stone in his necklace changes color to match his personality

Personality: Ridley is usually very mature and precise in his ways. He is naturally calm and collected, and as such he's perfectly fine with other people making their own decisions when it comes to pretty much anything that doesn't involve himself, even if he disagrees with their choices. He doesn't show much emotions, though he have a lot of feelings stuck inside him. He simply don't know how to Express himself sometimes. He's been raised in a proper manner, and have learnt that a proper gentleman never show any signs of feelings when With others, as Your own feelings doesn't matter. Inside, Ridley is just like any other teenager that wants to fit in and be as normal as possible. In his closed up state, he tends to be a little Cold and self-centered, putting himself and his loved ones first in line when it comes to safety etc.

For reasons Ridley, and everyone else, don't understand, he sometimes experience total personality changes. This appears to happen pretty random (planning on having him Learning to Control it) whenever he's spending time outside in the city of Veilstone. He may experience suddenly hightened anger, being angry and hot-headed for no apparent reason. When in this state, or "personality", Ridley becomes a Prodigy in battling, physical fighting and bravery. He does, however, also become a bit impatient and he can't see the Whole structure of Things, and he'll often rush himself into Things he should stay away from. (Attack Form) Another personality he experience makes him even more calm than usual, and makes him think a lot clearer, making him smarter and more capable of planning strategies, i ncontrast to his aggressive other self (Defense Form). his last personality change makes him manipulative and mean. He will not hesitate to sell you out unless he feels it's not Worth it. This is the personality that Team Shadow encourage in order to make the best out of him as a Team Shadow member. (Speed Form)

History: Ridley was a Young kid With quite a bit of troubles throughout his early life. He was born into a wealthy Family that lived in a Penthouse appartment in Veilstone City, With a good view towards the sea, and the meteorites the city was known for. Ridley grew up pretty much like every other kid, but ht was different. during his early life in kindergarden, his parents were informed that he showed unnatural behaviour, and that she was concerned for how Things was going at home. This scared his parents, that knew that everything was normal at home. and could not understand what was going on With him. He did sometimes show signs of "humanity", but mostly in the form of outrages, what they decided to Call "Thinking mode", which they liked the best, as he did extremely well on homework like that, and at last, being full of energy. His parents even concidered giving him a AD-HD test, to be sure, but it was of no use. Nobody could figure exactly what was wrong With the Young Schade boy, or the weird color changing necklace of his.

Ridley had, unlike pretty much everyone else, nothing against the rules that Team Shadow made when they took over Sinnoh. Just og With the flow, and everything wil lwork out. Ridley was a distant guy during High School, and he was pretty fast labeled as an outsider, making him popular among bullies. This was also because he was a smart guy, and for some reason, bullies dislike Smarties. He struggled through being called names and physically assaulted, until one day when his personalitychanges stroke again, and he brutally attacked his "main bully" With an iron pipe. This incident made Team Shadow aware of him, and in evil teams, lonely nobodies that show excellent skills With beating People up score high on their ranks. They doon contacted his parents, who was too scared to do anything against them. They simply just took Ridley With them and put him in one of their training camps.

In Team Shadows training camp, Ridley showed to be very skilled at a wast variety of whatever they were doing, and they recruited him full time when he turned 16. From being bullied by Team Shadow-influenced People in School, he was now one of the bullies. This affected his "normal" personality to become just a bit more self-centered and Cold, though he didn't show it. At some point during his training, Ridley had caught a Ralts. Team Shadow had a rather cruel way of treating Pokemon, but Ridley never got infected With that behaviour, and the two bonded over the darkness that now was the world. Ralts seemed to understand whatever emotional mess Ridley was, and he became his first true friend.

Nowdays, Ridley is just working for Team Shadow, doing high ranked work due to his apparent oblivious nature, and relaxing on Cold dark days in the meteorite park With Ralts, trying to understand the chaos inside him that always seem to creep up on him.

Other: Ridley can communicate telepathically With other Psychic-Type Pokemon and trainers. His last name is german for 'Pity', fitting for a troubled kid. He's also very skilled at a variety of martial arts that he learnt from Team Shadow

[​IMG]
    Name: Chrona
    Species: Kirlia
    Personality: Chrona is a calm and collected Pokemon that blindly obeys whatever Ridley tells him to do. He shares a strong bond With his trainer, and trust him With his life. Chrona is also a very proud Pokemon, and he doesn't Accept defeat, hanging on until the very end. He gets really mad when he lose, and he often blame tohers than himself in order to protect his pride
    Other: Sometimes Space out.

It was a warm summerday, and there was nothing Cameron wanted more than to take a stroll Down to the Beach of Olivine City to get a Nice tan and checking out the hot babes in their way to revealing swimsuits. This was at least what he told anyone that asked questions to the huge Metagross strolling through the City With the relaxed casual-looking Young man sitting on top of it holding a very girly bascet of beach-related supplies. His real objective was to go undercover in order to sniff out anything he could about the ongoing policework or if he was Lucky, to meet any of the five teenagers the Office had identified in the video sent to them by the coastguard that clearly showed they had something to do With the Death of the legendary Lugia. His objective was to act casual, and to attract as little attention to the case as possible.

Epilogue: He failed. lol

Last edited: Jul 22, 2013
  15. mjunior3

mjunior3 Link Jokers!

Part One-Human
    Name: Gildor Vance
    Legendary: Giratina
    Hometown: Snowpoint City

Appearance: Gildor has spiky hair, Black with streaks of Red, has a very streamlined face, with long lines, and slightly pointed ears. His eyes are a bright yellow, and when he smiles, he looks scarier then when he's mad. He stands about 5'9", has a medium skin tone, and has a medium build. He has a scar above his eye, caused by his training with Sneasel.He wears a black metal earring in the shape of a claw on his right ear, which wraps around his ear.

He wears a black leather jacket, with red stripes going down the sleeves, yellow stripes on the back, and black metal studs around the cuffs. He has a dark red undershirt with a tear on the left side, black jeans with two parallel tears on the left leg at the top, and black boots, with red stripes along the sides.

Personality: Gildor is very straightforward, independent, anti-social, likes thinking out of the box, and loves to win. When he battles, he goes full-on, whether he knows he will win or not. His pride is very high, and when he gets mad, he will let everyone around him know. When he is sad, however, he goes somewhere secluded where he is comforted by Claw. He is also very adventurous, yet reckless. He loves climbing, and the adrenaline of being in danger.

History: Since his parents died before he knew them, and living in a tiny community, where he was shunned, Gildor grew up with no one around but his adopted father, Kodama, an elder of the village, who raised him from a baby, until one day, he got terriblly ill, and died. The others in the village said that the sickness came from the mountain. The same day, Gildor went climbing on Mt. Coronet to try and find the cause of the sickness, when he almost fell to his death, if not for his savior; a Sneasel, whom he named Claw, after the Sneasel saved his life at Mt. Coronet at the age of 8. As a result, Claw is the only being he knows by name. He then climbed Mt.Coronet to the peak, then lived there with Sneasel, whom he trained himself at the top. He has no memory of his mother, who died while he was a baby. The only memory of his father that he has was his father describing his mother, laying him down to sleep, and disappearing. He learned to fend for himself, leading to his independance, and his pride in his abilities. Although his independence, he is searching for his father. While searching one night, a trainer appeared before him, telling him to go home, because it was dark out, and threatened him of what would happen if he didn't. Gildor sent Sneasel after him, only to watch it get struck down in one blow. Outraged, he reluctantly fled, with his injured Pokemon in his arms. He then swore revenge on that trainer, and searches for him, as well as his father.

Other: Gildor likes collecting pieces of ragged and sharp metal, and gets mad when he can't battle when he wants.

Part Two-Pokemon

Species: Sneasel
    Personality: Proud of it's power and trainer, Claw loves the heat of battle, but being secluded from other Pokemon. doesn't like working with others.
    Other: Has the moves Ice Shard, Faint Attack, Slash, and Dig. Likes to climb on things, and eat.

Part Three-RP Sample

Check my In-progress RGP, Pokemon, Black Seas.

↑ Hope that works.

Last edited: Jul 24, 2013
  16. Corrosion

Corrosion Hello Kitty =/= Cat

Could I use the sign-up that I used in the old thread? If I can't do that, reserve me Kyurem.

17. AwesomeGuy

AwesomeGuy Arrogance

I'd like to happily reserve Mewtwo, if that's a-okay.

18. Sketchie

Yeah, go ahead. Ah, I remember Boone's wall o' text... I was nervous about reading that. And then I read it.

@mjunior3: Am. Erm. Hrm. I'm sorry to say that I can't accept you... right now. I need a bit more on appearance and personality, and history needs a bit more as well. (I'll PM you on some of this stuff.) But, as you said you needed experience, I'll switch you to pending.

Urk- I should have updadted it when I saw Corrosion's post. Corro was in Honor the first time, and I'm letting him use his first SU, and he was Mewtwo. I'll have to decline your reserve for Mewtwo, because we already have one, sorry.

Last edited: Jul 15, 2013
  19. AwesomeGuy

AwesomeGuy Arrogance

Ah, it's cool, it's cool. I totally understand.
    In that case I'll take Kyurem?

20. Sketchie

Yup-yup. Kyurem is reserved.