• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Honor (Redux) [SU]

Schade

Metallic Wonder
I dare say my character is finished.

^ Should have included Latias, Mesprit, Meloetta, or something like that then. lol

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
I feel like the character pool is going to be really male-heavy because of the legendaries we were given to work with...

I can see Darkrai being female. I saw good gijinka artwork of it, and I love the idea of Cresselia and Darkrai being sisters. xD

I could always make Kyle a closeted gay just to make things fun/awkward, but somehow, I can't picture Kyurem being anything sexual. xD

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Mon, Do not make Kyle gay. #SchadeMonsterGuyShipping will come back and you know it!
Also, despite that, would it be cool (pun intended) If our characters know each other from school or something? They are the same age after all.

Tangeh

Is it weird that I can picture Mewtwo having literally any sexuality? (I blame the fandom...) I'll probably just leave it undisclosed and be open to whatever lol.

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Mon, Do not make Kyle gay. #SchadeMonsterGuyShipping will come back and you know it!
Also, despite that, would it be cool (pun intended) If our characters know each other from school or something? They are the same age after all.

If he was gay, he wouldn't be like Max or André flirting with your character all the time. :p (or anybody really)

Well, they'd obviously know each other. Snowpoint is not that big. xD

Schade

Metallic Wonder
True that. Kinda refreshing seeing you RP as one of the more.. withdrawn types. That's the kiind of characters I usually use.
(And you totally stole all my ideas with his personality. lol)

Tangeh

Gonna take a stab and say the original RP might've been created before gen VI existed. It probably just wasn't updated from the original.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
The original RP was made before Kalos, If i recall correctly. Sketchie made the RP back in the day before XY was released.

REAL DADS

Shampoo Thief
If we want more girls in the game I could probably change Eli to an Ellie haha. Change her appearance and thats about it. I could imagine Entei being a girl. I'd have to get rid of the dream of a magnificent handlebar mustache, tho :(

Schade and Monster Dude, I could totally see your characters being familiar with each other. Since they both like walking around naked in snowstorms, I bet they have at least noticed someone else has a lack of concern towards the cold. Also, where did you guys get your avatars from? I'm having trouble finding a good site to use for that.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Nakedness in a snowstorm would totally fit Mon and mine toons, seeing as they are both cold resistant.
though I did not intent for Eirik to be gay.

Mon? Give 'em the avatars away!

REAL DADS

Shampoo Thief
Haha I didn't mean they would literally be hanging out naked in storms together. I just mean since both of you mention sometimes wearing clothes not fit for the weather conditions, they might have noticed each other and would make sense if they had met before.

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Kyle goes jogging shirtless in the snow. xD (To the delight of every teenage girl, and gay guy in Snowpoint.)

BZr8lUx.png

No one ever imagined Kyurem being attractive did they. xD

I'll VM you the link.

Also, um... if you want to put Kalos in, you could put Diancie in place of Mesprit (We have four Psychic types as it is!) Only problem is, Diancie would be the type of character I normally use. I don't want to give up Kyle, and it's not fair for only me to have two characters. :/

Last edited:

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Gurl, eirik and Kyle is going to be friends :3
Also, yeah, I did wonder of the abscence of a Fairy-Type.

Last edited:

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
I was gonna make my character a girl, so maybe that'll help.

Sketchie

literally some guy
oh i love when all the important stuff goes on when i'm at school

yeaah, i think i'll have Xerneas in place of Mesprit actually -- and you're right, this was before gen VI, and the reason I kept Kalos officially out is because I wasn't 100% sure if I wanted to include Kalos. But I like the idea of Xerneas. trust me the next one i gm i will make sure that the gender pool will be much more diverse.

(Hey, y'know, if another character wants to be gay/bi, you have Mr. Angsty Angst in Canalave City over here...)

@Schade: Eirik is accepted.

Oh yes, probably an important mechanic in this world. Legendary pokemon (basically gods) have both a pokemon form and a human form. They can do pretty much whatever they want with their forms (e.g. Palkia sometimes likes to look a girl sometime a boy, Dialga is almost always a girl, Arceus is male, etc), as well as go from pokemon form to humanoid form as they please. Due to the selected legendaries' banishment, they are stuck in one humanoid form (who is actually human. go figure). This will be used as other legendaries will likely show up as Relatively Important NPCs (cough cough cresselia).

HM02gon

Waiting...
Okay, finished my SU. I think my girly side (that exists??) is definitely gonna come out with this character. I actually have a drawing I made but I have no clue how to get it online, so I tried my best. I hope that Gwen won't be the only female character taking part in this RP, but it would be kinda cool if she was (she could definitely have an interesting, possibly sister/mentor like relationship with Cressila)

Sketchie

literally some guy
@HM02gon: Accepted! I totally relate to her on the stage makeup. Stage makeup is terrible. and yes another string player i have a weakness for string players

really all of your characters give me a reason to be weak for them a++

silly question, um, where are you guys making your avatars..?

Last edited: