1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Hook, Line & Stinker! (170)

Discussion in 'Pokémon - The Johto League Champions' started by Serebii, Oct 22, 2004.

1. Serebii

Serebii And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared... Staff Member Admin

Hook, Line & Stinker!

After meeting a rude trainer with a Poliwrath, Ash & Co. Enter in a Seaking fishing contest. Misty is content on capturing the biggest one and beating that smug trainer once and for all. Can she do this?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

2. Ororo Munroe

Ororo Munroe Guest

This was a good episode. It was nice seeing Misty's fierce temper again and I like the Poliwhirl versus Poliwrath battle.

3. vulpix

vulpix Guest

this episode totally rocked! Misty showed that rude trainer a leason.

4. WaterKrystal

WaterKrystal Master Coordinator

This was great, I'm happy that Misty got Poliwhirl to have confidence and battle that trainer. I loved how Misty was giving her friends the chocolate.

5. Phantom_Bugsy

Phantom_Bugsy So hot he's on fire.

Rude this, Misty fan. D:

Seriously. Andreas is sex. <33 S'why I loved this ep so much. <3333

He shoulda won. Nice doesn't win you everything D:

6. wobbanut

wobbanut Team Awesome

I really hated that guy Andreas in this episode. At least he turned around at the end of the episode, but he was one big ***hole for so much of the episode. I liked the part where Misty's pokemon watergun poliwhirl in the face.

Team Rocket were great in this episode, even though I think they should have had them catch at least one seaking (I loved the Jessie lure). I liked the parts when they hid themselves from the twerps so they wouldn't be recognized. It was also funny when Meowth got loose and Ash told Misty that it was probably a bottomfeeder like a catfish. LOL I also liked the part when Togepi was dancing as Misty sorted out her candy.

7. Phantom_Bugsy

Phantom_Bugsy So hot he's on fire.

Andreas is hot, sssh. D:

I really wish Andreas woulda won. Like I said, prove that nice doesn't win you everything. Cause that concept makes me weep :0

8. Aptenodytes

Aptenodytes Well-Known Member

this episode shows why i want misty back as a main character! glad to see that a pre evolution is just as powerful as a final evolution =]

9. Meganium Ex

Meganium Ex Banned

10. This was one of the better Johto Champions episodes, especially with Misty's temper in it, lol

11. Battra

Battra Well-Known Member

A very good episode focusing on Misty nice to see the return of her temper and Misty lure version 4. Andreas was definitely rude I haven't seen that level of rude since Gary during season 1, but nice to see Misty won out in the end and her Poliwhirl got some confidence.

12. pokeguru

pokeguru I like to play hero!

That trainer with the Poliwrath was a real nut.

13. Igottapoo

Igottapoo In my nightmares

Rude trainer >_> But if Misty wanted a Seaking so bad she should just evolve her own Goldeen.

14. (s.i.e)

(s.i.e) ★skydragon★

that rude trainer was such a sack, i hate it when episodes have guys like these in it-_-

15. schrik

schrik hysterical fan

the bad guy was one hell of a caracter! no joking. It's one of the best hated caracter ever.

Good episode.

16. Rommath

Rommath ▲_▲

Good on Misty for beating Andreas. Seriously, that guy was rude. Misty's lures and attempts at fishing are always good to see.

17. Blue Snover

Blue Snover Cold as ice

I hated that guy, i'm glad Misty showed him up.

I felt sorry for Meowth though, he never seems to get a break.

18. Littlemyuu

Littlemyuu Orig. Solar-Sceptile

I din't like that guy, glad Misty won at the end ^_^

19. BogleDominic Crazy Anime

BogleDominic Crazy Anime I love Pokemon!

Poliwhirl is cute <3

The guy a poliwraths a *****

20. Hibachi

Hibachi Grass Pokemon Expert

I am so glad Misty beat Andreas. He really annoyed me on how rude he was. Even if he was the returning Seaking Catching Champion. I felt bad for Meowth having to be used as live bait, and then getting all tangled up in the fishing line. I really enjoyed the Poliwhirl vs Poliwrath. It shows that Misty still has her battling techniques as a gym leader.