• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hop's Team against Eternatus?

Lord Godwin

The Lord of Darkness
So I did notice neither Bulbapedia nor any other source confirms Hop's full Team during the Team-up battle against Eternatus?

Did anyone check the full Team he uses? Does he use the 5 Pokemon from the Champion Cup or the 3 Pokemon against Macro Cosmos? Or maybe does he have 6 Pokemon?

I remember my disappointment when I learnt during the HGSS Team-up against Team Rocket Lance only has his Dragonite...
Steven was much better in Emerald with Metang, Skarmory and Aggron.

Hope some will enlighten us on Hop's team at that point of the story:)

Ghost94

So I did notice neither Bulbapedia nor any other source confirms Hop's full Team during the Team-up battle against Eternatus?

Did anyone check the full Team he uses? Does he use the 5 Pokemon from the Champion Cup or the 3 Pokemon against Macro Cosmos? Or maybe does he have 6 Pokemon?

I remember my disappointment when I learnt during the HGSS Team-up against Team Rocket Lance only has his Dragonite...
Steven was much better in Emerald with Metang, Skarmory and Aggron.

Hope some will enlighten us on Hop's team at that point of the story:)
He uses the following:

- Dubwool
- Snorlax
- Corviknight
- Rilaboom/Cinderace/Intellion
- Pincurchin

Source:

Reinhardt

You! Me! Rivals! Yes?
Who would win?

An immensely powerful eldritch dragon monster from out of space emitting raw Dynamax energy

or

A sheep

Seriously though, as Ghost94 said, Hop's team against Eternatus is the same one he uses against you in the Champion Cup semi-finals: Dubwool, Snorlax, Corviknight, Pincurchin, and whichever starter is weak to the one you chose.

Lord Godwin

The Lord of Darkness
Who would win?

An immensely powerful eldritch dragon monster from out of space emitting raw Dynamax energy

or

A sheep

There is an old Polish Legend connected with Cracow (former Capital and One of biggest cities in Poland) and a Dragon:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wawel_Dragon

Here's the fun part:
"Great warriors from near and far fought for the prize and failed. A cobbler's apprentice (named Skuba) accepted the challenge. He stuffed a lamb with sulphur and set it outside the dragon's cave. The dragon ate it and became so thirsty, it turned to the Vistula River and drank until it burst."