• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Horrible Places in your deams

Specialbeamcanon

SUCH PERFECTION
I don't know if its better suited for polls or discussion but I don't care. If you imagined a horrible place in your nightmares, what would it be and what does it look like?

For me, its a rocky desert. With a brunch of rocky mountains except each mountain has an abyss hole with a giant rock spike on top. The weather is always hot, and the skies has lighting everyday and it never rains at all.

I have a horror location. It is a dark place. Not so dark that you can't see, but dark enough you can't determine things after a short distance. The ground is soggy and your shoes sink into it with sickening slurping sounds. The air is so cold that you can see your own breath and the smell is just awful. It's foul enough to turn your stomach. And there are tentacles. Hundreds of them lining the stone walls. All trying to grab at you.

Syrus

Praise the Sun!
A horrible place in a dream? ... Does being paralyzed in your bed count?

To this DAY I'm afraid of the elderly.

I have so many nightmares....
My most common nightmare location seems to be in a wide open field. It's actually quite terrifying.

jireh the provider

Video Game Designer
Mine was a dark whirlpool drowning my soul down. Once I woke up in the dream, I don't know who I was. Until I was found by 3 strangers of high power, they raised me as their own for nearly 60 years. Until I woke up again being 15 years old again..

Chaos Emperor

No hope.....
I had a dream once where i broke all kinds of rules at a school, and was able to hide in some mindf**k zone hidden under some thing (i forget what exactly). in fact the whole dream was one giant mindf**k.

treespyro

Vintage much?
In a Blu-Ray player

Notalwaysbalckanddwhite

Neighbor? Neighbor!
I was in the ruins of one of my favorite places in the world- my Great-Grandma's house in the Catskills. The house was burned to rubble, and I was a dragon (I LOVE dragons) standing where my bedroom would have been had the house been standing, and a darkling (From The Last Dragon Chronicles, basically a gargoyle-like anti-dragon) flew at me hissing, "I will kill you and your family and your friends) and I saw my friends and family all tied up behind him... I woke up and started flipping out, but it was the location that scared me, because everything was dead, the trees, the grass, and there was even a dragon skeleton across the driveway... *ugh*