• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Host move complete

Status
Not open for further replies.

denizenofevil

This is awesome! It lags just a teensy bit sometimes but this is way better than what we had before.

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin

diablo_200525

ミッドナイト ミュウツー
I noticed though, that when I click new posts, or browse the forum. The lag seizes to exist.

However, when I go to my member page, the loading seems choppy. For example, my vm's will come, then the avatar, pause pause pause, friend's and stats. Then the tabs over the vm entry box. Then the rest

I am not sure if it's just my computer or not. But I thought I should just inform incase other members are bumping into the same odd thing as I am.

natie

Mr. F
vB4 is a way away...we've got a lot to do beforehand
Sure, but I can wait. It'll happen eventually, and that's the best thing.

I'll probably start being a bit more active now, too.

BEWARE!

EDIT: @diablo_numbers: it's just your computer. Or laggy internet connection.

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
^ Do people even use the skins?

Although with a vB4 skin reset, we can hopefully convince Joe to dump some of the ugliest skins even if it means getting rid of some of the themes(mostly the ones centered around specific games. Things that make good sets of games don't necessarily make for aesthetically pleasing skin colors.)./SIZE]

I'm quite happy with my G/S theme. kthnx.

Site's working perfectly for me on the regular URL. Hasn't been like this for years.

I'd also like Joe to dump the stupid Pokemon smilies, but he's pretty much said that's never happening. :(

Them's fightin words!!! ;107; ;107; ;107;
Juputoru, you have just seen a legitimate use of Pokémon smilies. "Let the record show," ... and all that sort of thing.

I'm able to load pages almost instantly! This is amazing! Thanks so much Serebii and ricocheting!

D

Deleted member 133172

This is fantastic :D The lag goit in the way all the time untill now, greast job! :D

Pikawho?

(five15)
It took a bit to load up when I first logged in today, getting a "Nice to see that the change worked. *iRoll*" response from me. But since then it has been loading noticeably faster.

Thanks for putting in the money and effort to make this forum a better place!

card986

hooray! less lag= me being veryy happy. I enjoy the serebii forums and will come on no matter what level of lag it has but having less lag just adds to the pot.

As a no doubt valued customer and user of the products and services that Serebii.net continues to provide I am pleased to report that my satisfaction with this company has risen by approx. 18% in light of this change.

Naturally this means that I will continue to use this service and spend my hard earned money on all Serebii.net products and services for many years to come.

Noctourniquet

∆∆∆
^ I got that error earlier today, soon after the site was brought back online.

A little while back, Database errors came up too when I was loading my UCP and this thread, but they disappeared and there was still no lag to be seen.

pokenutter

Warrior of Time
So it's faster now? Finally!

Status
Not open for further replies.