• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hot Springing a Leak (531)

Corzola

Gible´s biggest fan!
Yes we all saw how good she fought in the battle. That means that she is a fair battler. She will do well in a Gym battle in that upcoming ep. Battle has never been her problem but the Appeals.

The ep was very good, I liked how we got to see more of her past and learn about how they fought in the battle with help of this past. The battle in itself was good, Chimchar vs. Piplup was cool. Just seeing all of their Pokemons give me a great feeling.

TR and their Mecha was cool and the background music very good.

8/10 points.

lightdash

Dawn and May fan
Hmm, there seems to be a lot going on in this episode.

I like how there were a lot of recaps of Dawn's childhood life. I also liked how Ash still can't find the answer on why Dawn is sometimes called "pikari". Haha, Dawn is always there to interrupt; a good comic relief I must say.

Once again, the writers decide to bring up Pokemon contests another time even if it was just for a couple of seconds...I guess it is good that Dawn didn't feel so sad by that.

It does seem to show that Dawn is a better battler now. Hmm, probably a foreshadowing for her upcoming gym battle.

Alfonso

Derpgull
Grrrr. Yet another cop-out from the writers to have a battle between Dawn and two experienced trainers, have her do well and get confidence but to end it so it doesn't make Ash and Brock look bad. Ash wasn't doing too well in this battle iirc, he needs to train Chimchar a little more because he starts using it properly. I don't know, it just seemed like a rather lacksure performance for a supposed experienced trainer against two newbs.

I hated watching this episode, and doing the guide for it was boring as hell. All that went through my mind while watching was:

-Ugly person is introduced.
-Annoying overuse of 'Daijoubu' which I can only just put up with when Dawn says it.
-Team Rocket doing funny stuff, James massaging Giovanni's back in a rather erotic scene. Not good enough to save the boring episode though.
-Yumimo's parents are equally boring looking.
-For a hot springs episode, massive lack of decent fanservice. The maid episode seems to have more than this. I demand a skimpier bikini >:0

Yeah. That's my summery.

bhrettzerda053

I have returned.....
How soothing are these hot springs! Maybe Team Rocket's up to drying the place down without water. Because I didn't know the synopsis of this episode..........

Squirtle85

Ready, Set, and GO
I thought the episode was gonna be boring.. but I did enjoy the plot... and the tag battle of Dawn and Her friend vs Ash and Brock, Dawn won by a miracle...

Electivirus

Not really, no.
God, the animation in this one was horrible. I hate you Kinoshita.

Iwane stock footage + Kinoshita's craptastic animation = No. Just no.

Xtra

You will be missed:(
This filler episode was one of the worst fillers I've seen. I can't think of one truly memorable thing about the episode

Dattebayo

Banned
I agree with the above posts, the filler wasn't good at all because there isn't enough scenes of Dawn in her swimwear. Someone please Falcon Punch me if I see this episode again.

ZgonDuck

Like A Boss
It's odd, this episode and the one after it are on the break of...well you know.

But besides semi nude Jessie, this episode was boring.

Last edited:

Xtra

You will be missed:(
I still think the episode was a dissapointment, but they did have a cute chibi-Dawn in the flashbacks.

AstralEon

The one and only.
Well... pretty boring episode. Not much to talk about it either.

The double battle was great but the animation was poor. Still wondering why they call Dawn "dee dee"

I give it a 6/10

WaterDragon trainer

Freak Like Me
This episode was good. I had a feeling that Team Rocket was behind the issue of the hot spring’s flow since they always seem to be behind more than half the show’s problems. Nice to see a new attack in Ice Shard. IMO, just another decent filler episode. I’d wish that it tell us already why Dawn’s friends call her Dee Dee.

GreenTurtwig

Grass Trainer
DANG IT! (sorry for all caps)! I really wanted to know why the call Dawn Dede =(. However, it was still a good-solid episode. I liked the double-battle between Ash, Brock, Dawn and Fionna. Brock hardly ever battles any more. I also liked that Ash used Chimchar; he has been put on the back burner lately. I really would have like to see Chimchar and Swinub go all-out in a Dig fight (remember, Chimchar learned Dig from Paul in the first gym battle against Roark).

Maybe it's me, but seeing Jessie's top-less back freaks me out! People reconvinced me that yes, it was nice to see Jessie win a contest, but no one can convince me that that was a good idea.I also would have liked a little Turtwig Energy Ball training against Team Rocket.

But really, all-in-all, it was a pretty good filler episode.

Last edited:

Rebeccag

This episode was ok. I liked it how we still dont know why Leona(I think its Leona or is it Fiona?) and Kenny call Dawn Dee dee and how Leona nearly told Ash then Dawn pushed her under the water. I also liked the double battle as well but apart from that it wasnt that greta. Hopefully the next one should be better