• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hot Springing a Leak (531)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
The Swinub Trio & The Hot Spring Battle!

On their way to Veilstone, Ash & Co. decide to stop off at some hot springs near where one of Dawn's friends lives. However, when they get there, they discover that the Hot Springs have recently gone dry. Ash & Co. decide to look for the reason why this has happened...

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

uber gon

Accept Change
Anyone have pics?

Also, did Chimchar do anything?

Dax

Legend
Oh Staravia, you make me want to watch the episodes that I originally didn't want to watch. That's how awesome you are.:p

Nah... no Mamoswine.:(

uber gon

Accept Change
Oh Staravia, you make me want to watch the episodes that I originally didn't want to watch. That's how awesome you are.:p

Nah... no Mamoswine.:(

Well, that sucks.

Alfonso

Derpgull
Gone are the days when an episode would just be watched for the sake of watching, all that matters these days is if a evolution was shown or something evolved. :<

But *another* Swinub Trio? I have bitter memories of the ones owned by that girl in Johto. The one in the Todd episode.

The one with the worryingly rubbish looking dad. He creeped me out quite a bit.

Gravy

Contaminated KFC
Chatsy, you big ol' meanie, that was a move of the most unfair kind. Now I'll HAVE to watch this not-even remotely epic tale of Kinoshita's quest to draw loli and fanservice. Oy!

So folks, basic summary of the episode seems to be: Muku.BIRD bathed in a hotspring, and Jessie did a hula dance.

I doubt anything else actually mattered. And even if anything else did matter....it still wouldn't matter.

Last edited:

S.Suikun

Thank you, SPPf! :)
Ok is it just me or does Dawns buddy look familier? ;262;
Most people say it resembles Kenny. I say it more resembles a cross between Medusa and a retarded fish baby.

In spite of this episode essentially being a Johto-esque rehash of a certain few past episodes, I'm thankful for its existence since it means that Kazue Kinoshita won't be dumped on a more important or better episode in the near future. Best parts of the episode were TR's mecha and Muku.BIRDBATH. Everything else was disposable.

Ambipom still not added to the opening. I'm still holding true to my new opening theory sometime over the next month or two.

Last edited:

MidnightTheMightyena

Money for nothing
Most people say it resembles Kenny. I say it more resembles a cross between Medusa and a retarded fish baby.

In spite of this episode essentially bing a Johto-esque rehash of a certain few past episodes, I'm thankful for its existence since it means that Kazue Kinoshita won't be dumped on a more important or better episode in the near future.

Ambipom still not added to the opening. I'm still holding true to my new opening theory sometime over the next month or two.

XD!

Oh your halarious, Yeah at first I couldn't define what it reminded me of, but I realized that it had hair like Kenny, which is disturbing to me. No offense to the designers, but she's really ugly.
O~o Really the writers are running out of ideas WAY too fast. Please spare me from horrible character design copying.

On the other hand this episdoe looks kind of bland to me. Besides the pokemon in the hot spring. ;262;

Last edited:

RageKaiser

Chespin :D
And had a topless scene in the motto, can't forget that. :p

don't forget James drinking sake o.o

So, My predictions for the dub
-James's sake being edited out
-Jessie getting a bathing suit put on her
-The Mecha keeps it's japanese voice
- We will perhaps get to keep the Polka o dolka music
- Maybe we can keep the old TR music that played before the motto.
- the it formerly known as Yumomi, shall have a deep and manly voice :D

Was the attack that swinub used Ice shard?

Last edited:

MidnightTheMightyena

Money for nothing
- the it formerly known as Yumomi, shall have a deep and manly voice :D

I can see that happening, I wonder how that name is pronounced anyways. Oo Yo-Mommy? You-Mommy? I really want to know what that translates too... She'd better not be related to Kenny in any way, shape or form. Kenny is already dogged enough, for being annoying. But I love him anyways! <3

Too bad they didn't put mamoswine in here. It was the perfect opportunity, now we'll probabley have to wait untill Snowpoint to see it, which sucks because I actually wanted to see it in here. ;262;

MidnightTheMightyena

Money for nothing
And Dawn finally used buneary, who everyone feels is underused. ;262;

Good to see more of Brocks pokemon though.

Shiny Linoone

Coming and going
Since Dawn battled pretty well, I wonder if that's what gives her the confidence to try out at the gym in "Dawn's First Gym Battle"...

uber gon

Accept Change
Since Dawn battled pretty well, I wonder if that's what gives her the confidence to try out at the gym in "Dawn's First Gym Battle"...

It could be a possible catalyst.