• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hottest Forumgoer

Who is the hottest regular of this board?

• Jo-Jo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cybercubed

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Gravy

• Alfonso

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Crystal Clair

• PDL

• Heracross

• Yamato-San

• Uh...I dunno?

Votes: 4 66.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gravy

Contaminated KFC
Gravy is hot after being put on the stove for a couple of minutes.

Unfortunately, being put on the stove for a couple of minutes isn't beneficial in the looks department :(

S.Suikun

Thank you, SPPf! :)
I liek my Chatsy with a little extra Gravy poured on, making for a nice, scalding hot potpourri. Especially when you stick Gravy in the boiler and he heats to 212 degrees Fahrenheit. Tastes especially good with Sushi. Makes me fantasize about Korobooshi Kojiro doing it Dogasu-style while smoking Crystal Clair and filing his Dax returns.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
You know something I realized after viewing that poll?

Aside from Alfonso, I have no clue what ANY of you guys look like. I remember Alfonso posting a youtube video of himself once, but the rest of you are like hidden between walls of text and a computer screen.

Cobalt_Latios

You know something I realized after viewing that poll?

Aside from Alfonso, I have no clue what ANY of you guys look like. I remember Alfonso posting a youtube video of himself once, but the rest of you are like hidden between walls of text and a computer screen.
Is this the same guy that posted a video on youtube stating the stupidity of people whilst using the Wii-mote to injure themselves/others/objects within their vicinity or while reading "Warnings" and instructions manuals? Because that was friggin hilarious.

Or was that someone else entirely?

Also, how is this topic in this forum by any chance?

~C_L~

Status
Not open for further replies.