• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hottest Gym Leaders

Status
Not open for further replies.

qwerty1111

breeder/battler
probably skyla :p

Lightning Revenant

Pokemon Killer
Hmmm.... very hard for me to choose :(

I think, Kamitsure Hot enough :hammer:

Kisothwulf

Comes here once in a while during a fandom spurt.
Hmm...
Sabrina and Flannery are hot while Whitney and Jasmine are the cutest. :3

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Flannery, Elesa, Sabrina, and Skyla.
Non-gym leaders: Dawn, May, Bianca

MuffinPaula

。Haru~Desu。
I'm a girl so im gonna name guys also girls .=.

Gym Leaders (guys): Blue, Morty (not bad lookin), Falkner (cute), Volkner, Dento, Cress, Burgh (not bad lookin), Bugsy (cute)

Girls: Kasumi, Erika (cute), Janine (cute), Sabrina (not bad), Candice, Skyla, Iris (cute)
=================================================================

Elite Four/Champnion: Blue (xD), Steven, Aaron (cute), Lucian (not bad)

Girls: Karen (not bad), Shauntel, Caitleen (not bad)
==================================================================
Rivals (game):
Barry, N, Silver, Cheren, Blue (lawlz)
==================================================================
Anime:

Guys: Paul, Barry, Trip (not bad), Drew (not bad), Cilan can't remember anymore...

Girls: Misty, Dawn, Langely, Iris (cute),

yanmegy423

Litwick-KAWAIIDESU!
I'll do a list for males and females, coz i dont mind :p

Elite four: Bertha, Pheobe, or Caitlin (shut up Bertha's awesome >.>) for girls and Grimsley Steven and Bruno for guys.

Champions: Cynthia (real hard decision... /sarcasm) and Blue

Gym leaders: Jasmine, Elesa and Candice :D for girls and for the boys is Faulkner, Byron and Drayden.... and bryce.

Rivals: Barry and Bianca

Others: Drew from the anime and a special mention for Shauntall, because she is a bookworm.

EDIT: Frontier Brains: Dahlia wins. Lucy comes second. Greta trails at third. Palmer is the hottest guy, then Brandon then Thorton (he is so cute >.<)

Last edited:

Innocent Squirtle

I liked Candice the best. She has a genki girl vibe to me. I imagine her character to be perky, naive, and trusting because she lives WAY up in the north where i'm sure hardly any people would choose to visit, so she may not have been exposed to the evils of society. As for design, I like how she has black hair and pigtails and has white and light blue color schemes in her clothes. and that's about it.

Marbi Z

Cin-Der-Race!
Gotta add Elisa to my list of hot gym leaders!

Status
Not open for further replies.