• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hottest Gym Leaders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Budew

Banned
*force palm in guilt*
GARDENIA

YESSS!!!

de4bd453f44d20_full.png

Hope this is allowed...

If you put have put an "S" at the end of "Miltank" that would have been one of the most unintentionally funny things ever posted on this forum.

Misty and Furou. No It's not because I like redheads.

why?

Whitney has monster milktanks...

oh wait... -.- ... o.o ... O.O ... :D

2D Thom

Im a tombsone
why?

Whitney has monster milktanks...

oh wait... -.- ... o.o ... O.O ...

U did not just go there dude...

Marbi Z

Cin-Der-Race!
I'd have to say The Saffron City Gym Leader Sabrina... ( The HG,SS Model of course )

Aggron459

Aron Is Beast
The 5th gen electric gym leader. Definitly.

Venomfang

Perky Goth
Gardenia. Cute, funny, and quirky. What's not to like?

Profesco

gone gently
I'd always thought Flannery was drawn attractively, and Gardenia later on.

Though there isn't a truly ugly character in these games as a rule.

Beastiken9

Under construction
Um.... Those twin gym leaders in mossdeep!

UltimatePokemonExpert

Experienced Trainer
Umm, I guess Cynthia and Gardenia are pretty cute, but you guys realize most of us are at least 15 and up, and we're calling a bunch of 10 year old girls attractive, or at least, some

Skydra

Umm, I guess Cynthia and Gardenia are pretty cute, but you guys realize most of us are at least 15 and up, and we're calling a bunch of 10 year old girls attractive, or at least, some
I'd say Gardenia and Cynthia are both adults in any case. In truth, most gym leaders probably aren't less than 12. The only really young one I can think of is Maylene.

I personally like Sabrina, Furou, Kamitsure, and Cynthia.

UltimatePokemonExpert

Experienced Trainer
Well, some people said Dawn and Misty.

UltimatePokemonExpert

Experienced Trainer
Hey, I know you! You re write the pikachu shorts. I love your work! Anyways, some people are saying people who aren't gym leaders, so yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.