• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hottest Gym Leaders

Status
Not open for further replies.

ESPNfanatic35

Catcher of Ubers
Hey, I know you! You re write the pikachu shorts. I love your work! Anyways, some people are saying people who aren't gym leaders, so yeah.

Thanks! Okay, I haven't read all of the comments yet so I didn't know people were using others besides gym leaders

Grei

not the color
YESSS!!!

de4bd453f44d20_full.png

Hope this is allowed...

That's a little strange...

I never understood what was so appealing about Gardenia. She's not unattractive (see: Profesco's post), but she's not that hot.

Budew

Banned
That's a little strange...

I never understood what was so appealing about Gardenia. She's not unattractive (see: Profesco's post), but she's not that hot.

She's cute, has a spontaneous personality, and loves grass types...

what's not to like?

Ghostfoot

crooked witch
Mmn *is bisexual/pansexual* XD

I like Falkner and Blue for guys.

And I like Cynthia (even though she's not a gym leader) @-@ and Jasmine

silver wing 22

Storm king
to me misty is hottest gym leader no question ask

Kindrindra

大事なのは自分らしいくある事
I havn't played 5th Gen yet, but I've been hearing there's a lot to look forwards too...

Winnona. Disclaimer: She did not become my favorite Hoenn GL because of this. I realized she was hot AFTER she became my favorite Hoenn GL. >_>

ObligatoryFlanneryFireTypeJokeGoesHere.

Cheryl. Most Certainly.

Clair isn't really my type, but I acknowledge that she certainly qualifies as hot.

Jasmine. Also, Winnona's disclaimer. But replace Hoenn with Johto.

Cythia, too. Insert Winnona's disclaimer, yadayadayada.

Karen gets to sneak on this list, too. Tack Winnona's disclaimer onto the end of this, but replace Hoenn with Johto and GL with E4.

Last edited:

Budew

Banned
I havn't played 5th Gen yet, but I've been hearing there's a lot to look forwards too...

Winnona. Disclaimer: She did not become my favorite Hoenn GL because of this. I realized she was hot AFTER she became my favorite Hoenn GL. >_>

ObligatoryFlanneryFireTypeJokeGoesHere.

Cheryl. Most Certainly.

Clair isn't really my type, but I acknowledge that she certainly qualifies as hot.

Jasmine. Also, Winnona's disclaimer. But replace Hoenn with Johto.

Cythia, too. Insert Winnona's disclaimer, yadayadayada.

Karen gets to sneak on this list, too. Tack Winnona's disclaimer onto the end of this, but replace Hoenn with Johto and GL with E4.

You have alot of time on your hands... don't you?

And I also think Winona is hot

Charazemma

not exactly a gym leader... Lance <3 I think I fell in love with him a little when I was a kid.... 10 years on... nothings changed!

Joe.

None. Sprite chicks don't do it for me...

Status
Not open for further replies.