• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hottest Gym Leaders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phailsafe

Like a Boss!
The stunning man in my avatar.
And Brock. Only guy with a damn tan. haha

Lulu_used_SunnyDay

Petal Blizzard
Being female, I'd say Roark, Byron, Lt Surge, and Wallace.
But PLEASE don't mention Morty and Volkner, they're just two blond smug smartasses ):<

Budew

Banned
of the games I've played, I'd have to say: Cynthia's the hottest Champion, Karen for Elite Four (excluding the champions), but for gym leaders, Erika, Sabrina, Jasmine, Clair, Roxanne, Flannery, Winona, or Candice. If I had to pick, maybe Flannery.

How did I forget Roxanne? -inserts witty joke about being "Rock Hard"-

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
The hottest Gym Leader? Uh, Shaga of course. I mean, have you seen his facial hair? I love it! Volkner's pretty hot too. OMG, OldLightningShipping!

Last edited:

Typhlosionvsworld

Y u mad bro?
Cynthia is AWESOME!
for the E4 excluding champ: gotta be Karen
hottest gym leader: er... Claire

GalladeX

HGSS!Misty, and Janine. ♥

Or, at least for the girls. For the guys, definitely Falkner and Volkner. -lkner fetish? Yeah sure.

EDIT: If we count Elite Four members, then Will. He just looks so mysterious and handsome. I wish the games gave him a backstory.

Kurloz Makara

Red Death
Gym Leaders:

Falkner

Morty

Wallace

Roark

Volkner

Elite Four/Champion:

Will

Lucien

Giima

Steven

Lance

Misc.:

Cyrus

N

Maxie

Proton

Last edited:

2D Thom

Im a tombsone
Why have we not mentioned Whitney and her Monster Milktank?

I think she's pretty cute

I don't like Whitney. Shes like a 5 year old. But of coarse that's my opinion.

BlueMage

When I was a kid, I had a massive crush on Erika. She's still one of the hottest female Gym Leaders to me, followed by Whitney and Jasmine. Kamitsure is growing on me too. So is Fuuro, but she's a little too blatantly sexified for my tastes.

As for the males, Morty. And Lance. And definitely Volkner. The Sanyo brothers too, especially Pod.

noahk

*force palm in guilt*
GARDENIA

Mankanshoku Mako

Why have we not mentioned Whitney and her Monster Milktank?

If you put have put an "S" at the end of "Miltank" that would have been one of the most unintentionally funny things ever posted on this forum.

Misty and Furou. No It's not because I like redheads.

Status
Not open for further replies.