• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hottest Gym Leaders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lazorchu!!

Hellooooo~
Skyla. Hands down, she takes the cake with no effort.
Also, you could say Clair before Gen V, but this is current.

Phobetor

Cilan, hands down.

Hottest gym leader?

Blaine is the hottest gym leader because he hangs out in a volcano with fire pokémon like Magmar.:D

Alright, I suppose I do like Cynthia.

MidnightMelody

Hopeful for Gen 8
Elesa all the way and Bugsy too

CelestialFire

<--- Better than you
Elesa all the way and Bugsy too

Please tell me you know that Bugsy is a guy

And also, how could we forget Jasmine? (But she's more on the cute side)

DoubleJG3288

ポケモンはすごい!!
Flannery takes the gold.

Blackjack the Titan

It’s been a while
I don't get how Elesa is a model. She loox more gamer than model.
Hot gym leaders, e4 and Frontier Brains: Sabrina, Janine, Lorelei, Jasmine is cute, Clair, Karen, Flannery, Winona, Phoebe, Lucy, Anabel, Greta, Gardenia (especially her in that demotivational pic), Candice, Cynthia, Dahlia, Elesa, Skyla, Caitlin.
No, Iris, you're not hot. You eat while discussing about relationships and even though you call Ash a minor, you are too.

Dattebayo

Banned
No, Iris, you're not hot. You eat while discussing about relationships and even though you call Ash a minor, you are too.

Not to mention she crushed all of my hopes and dreams regarding Dawn.

Inchtall

Back in Black....2
Not to mention she crushed all of my hopes and dreams regarding Dawn.

You know, the makers of the Pokemon series KNOW that there is so much descussing on "Ash loves [Insert name here]", so they just need to make an episode where, somehow, Dawn, Misty, and May fly to Unova, and Ash has to decide between them and Iris. You here me, Cartoonnetwork? END THE FREAKING SHIPPING WARS!

Oh, and I just don't see Ash and Iris together. Dawn was a better choice. And Dawn is cute..... I wish that the whole world in engulfed in a vortex that turnded evrything cartoonish, and I meet Dawn, and we are together for a long time.....

And Sabrina is still hot, not to mention Cynthia.

Dattebayo

Banned
You know, the makers of the Pokemon series KNOW that there is so much descussing on "Ash loves [Insert name here]", so they just need to make an episode where, somehow, Dawn, Misty, and May fly to Unova, and Ash has to decide between them and Iris. You here me, Cartoonnetwork? END THE FREAKING SHIPPING WARS!

Oh, and I just don't see Ash and Iris together. Dawn was a better choice. And Dawn is cute..... I wish that the whole world in engulfed in a vortex that turnded evrything cartoonish, and I meet Dawn, and we are together for a long time.....

And Sabrina is still hot, not to mention Cynthia.

That's not what I meant, look at my sig.

RedMage23

The Red Mage
Why would either of them be in Super Smash Bros.? Dawn is just a generic protagonist (yes, I know Red was in Brawl, but he's Red) and Iris is a random gym leader.

Dattebayo

Banned
Why would either of them be in Super Smash Bros.? Dawn is just a generic protagonist (yes, I know Red was in Brawl, but he's Red) and Iris is a random gym leader.

To represent the female trainer while Red represents the male trainer - and the original.

kaiser soze

Reading ADWD
playing platinum reminded me that ive forgot a lot of sinnoh gym leaders. fantinas hot

CelestialFire

<--- Better than you
To represent the female trainer while Red represents the male trainer - and the original.

If that's true, then Leaf should be in it

MidnightMelody

Hopeful for Gen 8
Status
Not open for further replies.