• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hottest Pokemon Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeohopeSTF

Sol Badguy
That one girl that said her swimsuit got cut by a pokemon.

PsiOmega

An old soul
Why are we fantasizing over pre-pubescent animated girls?

MidnightMelody

Hopeful for Gen 8
Anabel all the way!!!!

Grei

not the color
Skyla looks like an idiot. No pilot would ever wear what she's wearing. Maybe it's because I'm not attracted to them, but I find it hard to think girls look "hot" when they are dressed sexually, and not in a sexual environment.

Like Skyla. Her "hot" outfit is cancelled out by the absurdity of her situation--she flies at high altitudes, transporting cargo officially between locations... and she's dressed like a stripper. Does not compute.

Hilda and Elesa, on the other hand, are dressed appropriately. I think Hilda is probably the hottest player character we've had. May would come in second as far as player characters, I think.

Lucy seems to give off some sexual vibes, and I've always thought there was some exotic beauty in Dahlia.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
I don't really think that the girls from Pokemon are hot.. as they are only fictional anime-characters, and I'm not into girls...

Last edited:

Rowdy

Ash when he's dressed as a girl....someone had to say it.

Seriously though, all the Pokegirls are great in their own ways. I do like Dawn, Skyla, and Flannery the most.

Last edited:

Nyter

Island Challenger
It's funny cuz Misty was sorty Hipster skimpy, then May was like Hike girl skimpy... Then Dawn was SKIMPY, PERIOD!

So when B/W series was on its way I was thinking to myself "how are they gonna top the Dawn Skimpy" and then we got... Fash-hole of the year!

meismadatyou

Johto League Master
Elesa and May!

SkyGardevoir

Gone Mon. to Thurs.
Actually, I think Lyra's my new favorite

Status
Not open for further replies.