• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hottest Pokemon Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Endolise

TengenToppaBoogaloo
Garbodor, obviously. :569:

magikrap

Typhlosion Trainer
I feel a little odd seeing as how young most of these girls supposedly are...
But if I had to pick, I'd go with Anabel. I just have a thing for girls with short hair, and I can't really explain why.

Ash Ketchum!

Pokemon Trainer

ebevan91

Which of the characters are adults 18+?

Endolise

TengenToppaBoogaloo
Which of the characters are adults 18+?

I'm confident that Lorelei, Cynthia, Karen, Flannery, Erika, Sabrina, Agatha, Clair, Jasmine, Fantina, Winona, Glacia, Phoebe, Juniper, Skyla, Elesa, Lenora, Gardenia, Bertha, Jupiter, Ariana, Courtney, Shelly, Argenta, Shauntal, Caitlin, Lucy, Greta, Anabel, Anthea, Concordia, the Kimono Girls and the player's Mom are all above 18.

Roxanne, Misty, Janine, Whitney, Mars, Candice and possibly Maylene and Iris are debatable.

As far as the games go.

Last edited:

Falconx03

Legendary
Roxanne, Misty, Janine, Whitney, Mars, Candice and possibly Maylene and Iris are debatable.

As far as the games go.

Mars and Iris are definitely not debatable. Iris is under 17 and Mars is over 18. The others are debatable.

Yeul

Green Eyed Girl
Oh yes, ALL the girls are under the age of 18, for it makes their t- *USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST*

Just Jasmine, I have tastes.

Endolise

TengenToppaBoogaloo
Mars and Iris are definitely not debatable. Iris is under 17 and Mars is over 18. The others are debatable.

Really? I always thought Mars looked a little young, personally. o_O

As for Iris, I wasn't really sure one way or the other. Sure, she doesn't act like an adult, but, you know...fiction.

Falconx03

Legendary
Really? I always thought Mars looked a little young, personally. o_O

As for Iris, I wasn't really sure one way or the other. Sure, she doesn't act like an adult, but, you know...fiction.

The Bulbapedia picture of Mars she looks to be in her thirties or forties, in the game she looks twenties or lower thirties.

dunceman55%

Mars is definitely over 18. Whitney is probably 14 or 15. I think Candice and Roxanne are over 18 (how else did they become teachers in the anime?) Misty is probably just over 18. Janine, Iris, May, and Dawn are the only ones that are not at least 13. Maylene I'd say is 15

NeohopeSTF

Sol Badguy
Juniper and Liza

Rennon

Revisiting Trainer
Who is the hottest pokemon girl either in the games or in the anime and why? I'd go with either Skyla (showing a LOT of skin), Gardenia (Ditto), or Phoebe (just seems nice). What about you?

If I recall correctly, there was a thread very similar to this one.
......Are you Budew's second account? XD

Status
Not open for further replies.