• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hottest Pokemon Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Endolise

TengenToppaBoogaloo
Mars is definitely over 18. Whitney is probably 14 or 15. I think Candice and Roxanne are over 18 (how else did they become teachers in the anime?) Misty is probably just over 18. Janine, Iris, May, and Dawn are the only ones that are not at least 13. Maylene I'd say is 15

Actually, I haven't ever really seen much of the anime, so I didn't know about Candice and Roxanne being teachers. o_O
Nice to know, though.

I'm not sure about Janine. To me, she seems like a very young adult; probably somewhere in the area of 19-20

GirlsILikeThem

You people are so funny. A girl doesn't have to be over 18 to be hot.

Skyla, Elesa, May, Dawn, and Touko are the really hot ones. Well, I guess Dawn is more pretty than hot, but so it goes.

Falconx03

Legendary
You people are so funny. A girl doesn't have to be over 18 to be hot.

It's not age = hot but more like comparing to real life age = legal/illegal. If an adult in his/her 30's+ calling a 10 year old girl hot is asking for legal issues and being in prison.

Contributing to the topic;

The Beauty trainer class except Gen 1 and RSE Gen 3.
The Female Swimmer trainer class except Gen 2 and RSE Gen 3.
The Female Ace Trainer in Gen 5.
Rocket Grunt from HGSS.
Waitresses Spring and Summer from the Anime
Sr and Jr from RSE in Gen 3.
Female Backers(cheerleaders) from Gen 5.

Last edited:

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
Mars is definitely over 18. Whitney is probably 14 or 15. I think Candice and Roxanne are over 18 (how else did they become teachers in the anime?) Misty is probably just over 18. Janine, Iris, May, and Dawn are the only ones that are not at least 13. Maylene I'd say is 15

I am 99.9% sure Misty is not 18 or over, I am sure it has been proven she is much younger, I would place her about 12. And some may argue this next point but it was so obvious Misty liked Ash, do you really think they would make Misty old enough to like Ash and be sent to prison?, In the beginning Ash was ten, you are trying to say Misty is probably over 18. (Brock is aleast 16/17 so he's not as disturbing when he flirts with the older women, who for obvious reasons don't even return it), and I am sure Brock has been made out to be older then the two.

Anyways I don't really think any of the ones below 18 are that great looking, especially Dawn, May, Iris, Misty etc, it's just too weird to think of them that way. I think however Flannery, Lucy and Gardenia are pretty hot (And if I were to guess. Gardenia 18-20 with a very weird fetish. Flannery 25 and Lucy bordering 30, I think Cynthia is pretty much 30 too).

I actually could list all the ages I think the characters all are at, but probably best for another thread.

ConfusedEevee

Time Gear Thief
Cynthia all the way! even though she doesn't show much, I like the look on her face and the blonde hair.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
You all do realize that Dawn/May/Iris are little kids?

They look as old as Hilda does, to be honest. Well not so much Iris.

May and Dawn could pass for 15/16 year olds, which is close to the age of many forum members here.

In fact given that May debuted waaaay back in 2002, a lot of users here actually WERE 10 or 12 years old at the time, putting her near their age range. Its only now that everyone aged over the course of 10 years that it looks kinda creepy.

Sabconth

Kanto Ranger
It can be anyone right? If so, I choose Jessie.

Her personality was pretty rancid though, until I saw that episode where she lets her Dustox go. Totally changed my view of her

Dawn for me ^^

Moonlight_Tails

Nocturnal Trainer
I love red heads so I've got to go with Flannery

Last edited:

sharkdude5

Master of Chaos
Gardenia, Misty (from soul silver), and Elesa

Sound

Leaf, Cynthia, Elesa, and Flannery are all my favorites. No particular order.

missingnoftw

All Your Base...
Misty's parents should be slapped for letting her wear that shirt...
Or maybe I should give them a trophy???

Honestly, I think if you took away the hair and body and just looked at the face, they all look pretty much exactly the same. But I guess you could also take personality into account. I guess I would go with Misty.

Ver-mont

My opinion, region by region...

Lorelei is the hottest Kanto woman (even though she's really from Sevii). Erika doesn't have any appeal to me, Sabrina is kinda sinister (but badass). HGSS Misty is nice, too.
Clair is the hottest Johto woman. Karen was awesome in Gen II, but her redesign is terrible.
Flannery is the hottest Hoenn woman. Gotta love a redhead (and look, that applies to Lorelei too).
Cynthia is the hottest Sinnoh woman, I really like her looks. Gardenia looks pretty good too.
Juniper is the hottest Unova woman (especially in Adventures). Elesa is pretty but skinny as a stick. Skyla is nice but her outfit is too revealing and she has manly hands.

Last edited:

uisfuturegradstudent

I like Flanny, Candace, Elese, and Skylar! Hubba hubba!

Status
Not open for further replies.