• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hottest Pokemon Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

rwhite84

Banned

I-am-the-peel

Justice Forever
1. Flannery/Lorelli
2. Cynthia
3. Skyla/Dawn
4. Candice (Agree with earlier post on her)
5. Lyra/Elesa

HGSS Sabrina, Misty, Whitney and many others give possibilities but for now, I'll stick with these. And everyone is sure that Bugsy is a boy? :D

ChaosBlizzard

Crit Happens.
Gardevoir

I, much like every other straight male who has ever seen a fan interpretation of the artwork, have a crush on White (Hilda, but that's a worse name). Others who immediately come to mind are Cynthia, May, Bianca and Gardenia. Clair is alright under certain interpretations.

Akwakwak

I'm hungry
10.Jasmine
9.Misty
8.Lucy pike queen/ arcade star dahlia.
7.Lyra
6.Dawn
5gen V. nurse joy
4.Skyla
3.Elesa
2.Cynthia
1.Daisy Oak

Last edited:

ilex222

Candice(well,she`s one of the most fashion concious)
and i like HGSS sabrina too :3

Victini01

♫Be Fearless♫
I love Cynthia and Hilda. I can't decide between the two. A close second is Lyra and then Dawn.

DittoDude

The King of Town.
10.Jasmine
9.Misty
8.Lucy pike queen/ arcade star dahlia.
7.Lyra
6.Dawn
5gen V. nurse joy
4.Skyla
3.Elesa
2.Cynthia
1.Daisy Oak

Mine is pretty much this, but backwards. Jasmine is so hot.

toggles2

Vanilluxe rules ^_^
toggles2 likes Dawn because she is so pretty and has pretty pokemon and toggles2 misses Dawn lots and lots. toggles2 also liked May as well. Especially May's weeee Skitty ^_^. Toggles2 also really really really really likes Cynthia because she is awesome.

Spacialrend

Gallade owns
Clair, Winona, Cynthia, Elesa and Skyla.

Cynthia, Dahlia, Elesa, and Shauntal. I'm a girl, so I wouldn't really call them 'hot', but these women are all very attractive, I'll admit.

3D992

The Living Hologram
Hilda, Cynthia, Jasmine, Skyla, Elesa, Bianca(anime), Candice, and Misty are my favorites.

Demonsead

Hoenn Challenger
Skyla, Flannery, Cynthia, and Elesa

Status
Not open for further replies.