• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hounchkrow vs Mismagius

Honchkrow or Mismagius?

• Total voters

GerbilGuy

Goodbye, Serebii

Honchokrow.
With Jolly Nature+EV Trained+Razor Claw/Scope Lens+Super Luckk+Night Slash [That have effect on Mismagius]

Lucdawg

Only For the Weak
Mismagius, Honchrow is just a middle-aged Murkrow. Washed up and fat.

Gibbis

Read it,READ IT!
Honchiekrow because of looks

regular and shiny be pimping dem murkrows for a long while!

Missy is just a girly cute ghost that tries hard to be creepy but in the end people go aww rather than AHHHH!

a fat crow is always needed in your team

despite bashing missy I use both in the same team

WhipIt

Munchlax sez hai!
Hounchkrow cause of type, and the pimpin' hat!

Honchc]krow because of his types, and looks. Mismagius kinda creeps me out.
Still, i'm not too fond of either of their looks- they're sort of weird looking to me, but I think Honchkrow looks better.
And i've always loved Murkrow, so maybe i'm biased?
But while I use Honchkrow a lot, i've never really gotten too much of a chance to use Mismagius. -shruggeth-