• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

House M.D.

I really like House. It is one of my favarite TH shows.

I liked the first team better than the other ones but a couple of the charicters are becoming bareble.

If you want to see a marathon of it, at least in the US you can try either USA or FX(FX not Fox). It's called "endoftheweekenditice" or something like that and it's on Sunday.

Yea it is called endoftheweekenditis and its on the USA network. Thats when I first started watching it and began to love the show.

zipzap713

@Peteyism
'House' seriously is one of the best shows on TV. The only other shows that are as good as it are 'Pushing Daisies' 'Chuck' and 'Life'. You gotta love how he's a completed jerk to everyone. And the latest episode where he attempts to be nice.

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
House is arguably one of the best TV shows around. I wish I can be as awesome as House.

you will never be but you can allways try to copy his behaviore:3
or is that his behaviore you are acting like all the time?

oh well, house is indeed a good show i follow it myself,
the acting is greatly performed in my opinion and the way he explains certain things to patients can be very humorous, the episode with that 16 year old superreligious kid that thought he received a gift from god that allows him to heal sick people by touch was quite funny, house even made a score board with god versus house.

randomspot555

I've only watched it a few times, but I must admit I enjoyed it thoroughly. One of these days I'm gonna start from the beginning and work my way through :]]

Take it slowly. Maybe put a movie or two during some breaks. The series is very repetitive. And it's even more repetitive for most of season 1, where they were really light on the drama.

I'm guessing you don't find him igniting somebody on fire when he tries to revive them funny. I do.

Do you not know what comic relief is? It's a character basically to deliver said comic relief. While Kutner has been in comic relief scenes (as has almost everyone else), he is not a comic relief character (as seen in the most recent past 2 episodes) nor is Taub.

Hey did anyone managed to catch the new House episode or was it on this week, if you did watch it can you tell me at least what the case or the patient was about, thanks.

I love House. It's practically a family thing now to watch it. When it comes on we all gather around the TV. Goodness. I hope someday I'll have a doctor like him. Sadly even though I've watched the show for so long, I still have trouble remembering their names. Like the Australian guy that's sorta of a snob....damnit I lost it. Anyway, it's one of the best shows in a long time.
Dr. Robert Chase!
I was very confused in the beginning episodes with the new team. I know he gave them numbers, but he ACTUALLY called one of the girls 'Thirteen.' As in that's her name o.o

Remember - it's not lupus...unless it is ;)

Did anyone see that episode with the senator? I thought it was so funny how they based him on Obama

Dr. Robert Chase!
I was very confused in the beginning episodes with the new team. I know he gave them numbers, but he ACTUALLY called one of the girls 'Thirteen.' As in that's her name o.o

Remember - it's not lupus...unless it is ;)

Did anyone see that episode with the senator? I thought it was so funny how they based him on Obama

Do you mean the one where they thought the senator had aids, but were proven wrong?

randomspot555

I know he gave them numbers, but he ACTUALLY called one of the girls 'Thirteen.' As in that's her name o.o

What's confusing? She refused to tell others her name, and told everyone just to refer to her as 13.

That was during the first season. Not based on Obama.

What's confusing? She refused to tell others her name, and told everyone just to refer to her as 13.
Ah yes, but why :p
I also would like to see how she does with the Huntington's if House continues for oh, eight more years. Doubt it, but it'd be interesting to see how she holds up down the line
That was during the first season. Not based on Obama.
Oh, really? Strange how much they have in common, then. Both black, both senators, both running for president...

Last edited:

Nidogod

I saw 3 or 4 episodes and couldn't really get into his character. I don't know, his prick level just seemed to be a little too over the top. The plotlines were interesting, though. No one I know feels the same way as me about his character, so I usually keep it to myself.

OBJECTION!
Dr Cox begs to differ, although the two are fairly close when it comes to being badasses.

House is probably the best at what he does and cox is best at whatever he does. This is the fact and no one can be like House, no matter who it is.

randomspot555

Ah yes, but why :p

She doesn't want to get close to anyone.

I also would like to see how she does with the Huntington's if House continues for oh, eight more years. Doubt it, but it'd be interesting to see how she holds up down the line

Even in the rest of her life, it's possible for Huntingtons to not develop noticeable physical symptoms.

Even in the rest of her life, it's possible for Huntingtons to not develop noticeable physical symptoms.
However they probably will develop the disease with some rare abonormality for the sake of a story line, if they run out of other drama. Which is what I said before :p

Last edited:
However they probably will develop the disease with some rare abonormality for the sake of a story line, if they run out of other drama. Which is what I said before :p

That would be interesting but it would probably turn out to be some disease that is common. They usually just make each disease in every episode serious until the end when its something that could be easily treated.

Honsy

Screaming Narwhal
They usually just make each disease in every episode serious until the end when its something that could be easily treated.

Like that episode where the kid was dying (Like every other ep), But it turns out he just swallowed a toothpick and it pierced his lung.

Cipher

Nothing to be done
My feelings toward this show amount to the following: I really like House as a character, but I wish he could be used in a better written show.

Everyone loves House acting like a dick. It's great fun. The problem is that beyond this one character, it's an over-the-top, yet strangely predictable medical show.

Rave

Banned
House is mainly the main reason why the show is still interesting.

Without House, the show would easily fall apart.