• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

house of anubis

CuriousHeartless

I tried to like it, but I never saw it and they went through really quick. I mean, like every week was five new episodes and the season wasn't really long. And I got a vibe that Nick was trying to go with the same idea that CN went with for Unnatural History and Tower Prep.

Metagross Guy

ᴸ м f ᴬ σ.
The shows alright, i watch it sometimes with my sister...Jerome's pretty cool haha
EDIT: Like Kissmygrass said i thought it was kinda copying Tower Prep and oh hell thats one of my favorite shows! The copying Tower Prep "vibe" made me not too much of a fan.

Last edited:

Pansy :]

anustart
Its plain weird... whats with the british accents? their far over exagerated... if its a normal accent its hot, fake is just weird

CuriousHeartless

Are you talking about the fact that there are (I believe at least) other versions of the show in othe rparts of the world ShadeAce? Cause if so, Tower Prep isn't based off of it. That is like saying that Digimon is based off of Pokemon really. And you know that it wouldn't be exactly like it would be the same as the other versions of it, so they could still have taken some stuff from Tower Prep and Unnatural History (RIP) when Nick bought and adapted it.

hever

022611229PM
I've seen the commercial. And just from that, I find the show annoying. People failed at making the commercial beneficial for the show's popularity. They can't even get me intrigued.

Kitty Purry

Cat of Champions
my little brother and sister watch it. I think its pretty stupid personally. I hate the british accents of some of the kids. I try to stay away from the show lol

CuriousHeartless

I hate the show. Seems like Nick gets more Live Action shows every day.

Those two things are unelated right? I mean, BTR, iCarly, Vitorious, Drake and Josh, Zoey 101, Supah Ninjas (suprisingly), and the new Power Rangers are/were all good. Only House of Anubis and H2O and one other one that I cna't remember were really bad.

TurtwigFan1

burning it down
I watched like one episode and didn't really get drawn in at all. It seems like it's trying too hard to be 'cool' or whatever. Not a fan tbh.

pokedexfiller

Unova Trainer
Despite being speketical of this show in the beginning episodes, I decided to watch the full run of them. The start of it was shaky, but over time it did manage to grip me. Though, I believe the msytery was too forced upon and too much entered the light too quickly (That's why I never watched the event. Too much heavy promoting of a "mystery). Still, after the first episodes aired, it actually started to become good. Even better when Alfie and Jermone gained more serious roles. The finale, I'm glad to say was amazing in my own opinion. So in the end, I'm glad I watched this show.

As for those who say it Nick's attempt at copying Tower Prep, it's not. While the two have similar plots (mysterious boarding schools and Tower prep being way better than the other), it is simply a cioncidence I believe. House of Anubis was orignally a TV series in Dutch before it ever came to English audiences. And the press relase of it coming to Nick as the English version was sometime last summer, which is a few months before Tower prep even started airing, though it was more than likely already revealed at the time. So,no it isn't a copy of Tower Prep.

Metagross Guy

ᴸ м f ᴬ σ.
Is there gonna be another season?

Oh god, they released that terrible show in the US?

I've always hated the Dutch version, so I'm pretty sure the English one's the same.