• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How about instead of Link saving Zelda, it's the other way?

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
There are certain games in this series that do not feature Ganon as the main villain, you know.

that's correct but cd-i zelda wasn't made by nintendo to begin with, it was developed by a dutch company called philips that usualy makes TV's, radio's lamps, and other simulair useful household electronics. nintendo gave them permission to make zelda games for their console which didn't go so well.
it's kind of a shame, philips made some pretty advanced gamesystems in the seventies and eighties.

also: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUG7Ryqm4D8&feature=related

=D

Last edited:
Zelda with multiple playable characters each with their own separate health meters would be interesting. Maybe have Link, Zelda and another character team up to take on a new threat to Hyrule. I know, 'But you can't have a Zelda game that actually has Zelda as a playable character. That'd make no sense.' is what you're saying. Well, you don't see them calling it Legend of Link, do you?

But think of it from a design perspective. You've got three characters. Each character has their own health meters. Now you've got to decide who gets the next Heart Piece or Heart Container. Now we've got strategy and pre-planning in the mix. Do you deck one character out right away, or balance the group and gradually max everyone's health out?

Maybe each character uses a different weapon. Maybe Zelda uses throwing knives (possible Shiek form). Maybe the third character uses a warhammer or a big mace that swings slower but does way more damage per hit. Now you've got to worry about who works best against what. Maybe only Zelda can damage the next boss. Or maybe each character has to destroy a part of it. Now we've got sequencing.

On top of that, maybe each character has their own inventory of items. Maybe only Zelda can use the bow this time, and maybe only Link can use bombs. Maybe one of the characters can jump, but not anyone else. Wouldn't that add an interesting twist?

Just a few little ideas.

I'm sorry, but that just makes too much sense, buddy. Please make it more illogical, and as such, more profitable. Thank you.

2Percent-Miltank

.::dreamwalker::.
I would totally play a game like that. The Legend of Zelda franchise is one of my absolute favorite game franchises, along with Pokemon and Final Fantasy.

I would love to play as Sheik, or even kick some butt as Zelda in her pretty pink gown. ;P