• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How about this insted of another Misty VS May thread...Swimsuit Episode Guide!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

skarmachild

Cheer up.
TwinBlade Tachi said:
I just said that it was disturbing that you want to screw cartoon 11, I mean 14 year olds.

Look, dude, Alfonso already talked about this, and your just gunna get your *** kicked by him, so just stop now.

Rule #1 of SPP Forums: You DON'T mess with Alfonso.

Nathan Madien

Me on a Good Day
TwinBlade Tachi said:
I don't see why not, dude.

You just don't, dude. If you have some common sense, then you avoid crossing him like the praque.

Last edited:

Satoshi

リーリエの為に戦ってるトレーナー
TwinBlade Tachi said:
I don't see why not, dude.
Obviously you haven't been on this forum long.

If we like these "cartoon" girls, then we like these cartoon girls. And if you don't like it, then don't post here.

skarmachild

Cheer up.
Judai Yuki said:
wow this thread is gettin crazy

Indeed, the only way to get (lots) more pictures is to get Alfonso to pust his.. um.. *pictures*. But that's never gunna happen. The best pics were at the beggining of the thread. This threads going nowhere now :(

e.g http://www.geocities.com/sksrobb/Misty5.html

The best pictures at the bottom, Misty bending! Woo. Why can't May do that ><

Last edited:
R

RaichuMaster

Nathan Madien said:
You just don't, dude. If you have some common sense, then you avoid crossing him like the praque.
I don't have any problem with him myself, but can you at least tell us why? I'm not new to these forums, but I've been gone a year before coming back here (to see my old account deleted due to inactivity). Up until this thread, I've never heard of him.

I don't plan on messing with him, but out of curiosity, does he have some kind of magical power?

DeoxysTrainer said:
You sir!Are a GOD!
I concur. Best pic on this thread so far.

TwinBlade Tachi said:
I just said that it was disturbing that you want to screw cartoon 11, I mean 14 year olds.
They're cartoons and only cartoons. Get on the people who are going after real children. This thread is victimless.

Nathan Madien

Me on a Good Day
RaichuMaster said:
I don't have any problem with him myself, but can you at least tell us why? I'm not new to these forums, but I've been gone a year before coming back here (to see my old account deleted due to inactivity). Up until this thread, I've never heard of him.

I don't plan on messing with him, but out of curiosity, does he have some kind of magical power?

Yup. He can turn you into a rock and then throw you into a pond.

Last edited:

Nathan Madien

Me on a Good Day
S

SandSlashTrainer

Well damn.. I didn't know pokemon fans were so horny :p. (i am a game fan..)
Find this kind of funny. What the hell have pokemon been teaching people? like.. everytime you breed, yes BREED on the pokemon games the old man is all like "I was so suprised! your pokemon had an egg! we dont know how it got there, but your pokemon had it, You want it?"

Im like.. Ok.. Do i have to explain???
*sigh*"When two pokemon love each other very very much..."

Heheh.
Oh well.. There arent very many b***hes here..

CyberCubed said:
Here's the gif of the May stripping scene:

[img200]http://www.geoscreens.com/may/ag20strip.gif[/img200]

It was shown unedited, THANK GOD 4kids didn't touch it. :D

What the.... Well first of all i will imply the last pokemon episode i saw was like.. Jhoto. (haha.. years ago man :p) So i was reading through these forums and i hear alot of may stripping scene. I was like "What the f***. Like. Ash and some other person watching her get naked or something???... And then i saw this and was like.. Woaw. You guys dont have alot of expierience do you.. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats Ash and Max she isnt actually stripping she was dressed under her clothes this happened in like the first 10-15 eps of the pokemon 3rd gen

S

sere

Gravy said:
[IMG135]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v221/Gravyyy/cheer3.jpg[/IMG135]

[IMG135]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v221/Gravyyy/cheer1.jpg[/IMG135]

[IMG135]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v221/Gravyyy/cheer2.jpg[/IMG135]

You've really got to love how one of Haruka's swimsuits is such a painfully blatant rip-off of the one that belongs to bottom-picture-left-hand-side cheerleader. Minus the little heart-shaped thingie of course :x
....For the record, 'bottom-picture-left-hand-side cheerleader' is the best one out of all 6~ Though white-swimsuit-sunglasses comes in a close second XP
Could you please post more pics like these( that show "bottom-picture-left-hand-side cheerleader")?

Chris

Old Coot
SandSlashTrainer said:
What the.... Well first of all i will imply the last pokemon episode i saw was like.. Jhoto. (haha.. years ago man :p) So i was reading through these forums and i hear alot of may stripping scene. I was like "What the f***. Like. Ash and some other person watching her get naked or something???... And then i saw this and was like.. Woaw. You guys dont have alot of expierience do you.. :(
Way to be a dillhole.

You do know that we have underage folk, right? Of course they're not gonna have a lot of experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.