1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

How about this insted of another Misty VS May thread...Swimsuit Episode Guide!!!

Discussion in 'Pokémon Animé Discussion' started by Sabonea, Jul 17, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. frodragon

frodragon Boulder Trainer

2. josh09

josh09 Guest

Like quagmire!!!! hes quag mire quag mire, you never really know what hes gonna do next. hes quag mire quag mire Gigidy Gigidy Goo!!!
    yeah pretty good pics, i just dont see hottness in them. watever

-Josh-

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 24, 2005
  3. Kabuto

Kabuto little punks!

Surprised Nobody mentioned it on this thread yet but in movie eight pages 15-16 there are many swimsuit pics. So you can take a gander.

Last edited: Dec 24, 2005
  4. Magus

Magus Fog Trainer

5. Alfonso

Alfonso Derpgull

That pic is from the 'Pika-kahuna' episode. Or whatever it's called. The one where Ash and co. meet that dude with the surfing Pikachu.

6. Magus

Magus Fog Trainer

Okay, thanks.

7. skarmachild

skarmachild Cheer up.

8. Judai Yuki

Judai Yuki Banned

lol i surpirsed this thread came back ^_^

9. toxicshadows

toxicshadows Guest

lol nice1 guys

10. ChaosMage

ChaosMage Izit cuz I is black?

11. Gravy

Gravy Contaminated KFC

Its a 'Dress/Undress Misty/May' thing. They had something similar to it a long while back iirc, the difference being that people could submit their own outfits for the characters and such. The owner of pokésho also used their own art style whilst drawing the characters too...I really liked that style :/

I've only ever seen this version once myself, as the page is absolute murder to load. Hours of fun for Haruka and Misty fanboys though >.>

12. Heracross

Heracross Custom User Title

13. skarmachild

skarmachild Cheer up.

I love you.

Now that I (almost) have the movie, I'll try take some close-ups. Whats a good program for taking screenies of media files?

14. Yami Ron

Yami Ron Elite Member

Use VLC Player to play the ep... It has Snapshot capabilities and you can choose wheter to snapshot in .PNG or .JPG format.

15. setokaibarocket

setokaibarocket Not on much anymore.

This thread seriously kicks ***! I have nothing to contribute, as of yet.

16. Leon

Leon Well-Known Member

17. Judai Yuki

Judai Yuki Banned

Isnt that basically nudity??well anyways why are all the latest pics from like up to 2 weeks ago from the movie even though they are hawtness

18. Leon

Leon Well-Known Member

not really if u can post it on DA. Does anyone have any pics of Pike Queen Lucy??

19. Alfonso

Alfonso Derpgull

There's some pictures of her from speculation thread of her episode. But posting them up here would be Off-Topic: While you all may think she's 'hot', she is not wearing a swimsuit, or anything like one.

20. Leon

Leon Well-Known Member

sorry my bad.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.