• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How about this insted of another Misty VS May thread...Swimsuit Episode Guide!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

skarmachild

Cheer up.
Righty, as soon as this players finished downloading, I'll take shots frame by frame of May from the 8th movie.

Edit: Well maybe not frame by frame. Anyway here ya go:

http://curiositylabs.co.uk/m8/ (sorry for the poor quality (im sure you can make our May's cleavage though))

Last edited:

Nathan Madien

Me on a Good Day

Nathan Madien

Me on a Good Day
skarmachild said:
Shes cute anywhere, anytime, whatever she looks like.

May, our posterchild for fanservice. :)

ChaosMage

Izit cuz I is black?
OK, this thread needs to be closed and placed in some magical place where it can be read for all eternity, with the last ten or so pages (except the few relevent things) removed. It's too amazing to die, but if it lives it'll just keep getting more and more pointless. Anyone second THAT motion?

Nathan Madien

Me on a Good Day
ChaosMage said:
OK, this thread needs to be closed and placed in some magical place where it can be read for all eternity, with the last ten or so pages (except the few relevent things) removed. It's too amazing to die, but if it lives it'll just keep getting more and more pointless. Anyone second THAT motion?

Then again, most of the threads here are pointless. I mean, do we really need to discuss Ash's sexuality for fourty whole pages?

Leon

if only tha ash club would get that in their head, that stop any of them hiding in this thread *looks for Ash Fangirls with beards*

Nathan Madien

Me on a Good Day
Haru said:
if only tha ash club would get that in their head, that stop any of them hiding in this thread *looks for Ash Fangirls with beards*

See? Nothing wrong with being pointless.

Chris

Old Coot
...Yes, there IS plenty wrong with being pointless. You're basically spamming by not providing anything on topic.

ChaosMage said:
Yes, it's just one of those things you just can't not do... he's just so blatently gay, goddamn it!
Hypocrite, much? Show signs of him being a homosexual. He's shown interest in a girl once but after that, he's the typical dimwitted guy. So because he would rather train Pokémon and strive for his goal instead of flirting with other pre-teen girls, that makes him gay? Right.

Anymore stupid posts from you guys and I will close this and you will be officially warned.

Nathan Madien

Me on a Good Day
Edward Elric said:
...Yes, there IS plenty wrong with being pointless. You're basically spamming by not providing anything on topic.

Hypocrite, much? Show signs of him being a homosexual. He's shown interest in a girl once but after that, he's the typical dimwitted guy. So because he would rather train Pokémon and strive for his goal instead of flirting with other pre-teen girls, that makes him gay? Right.

Anymore stupid posts from you guys and I will close this and you will be officially warned.

Maybe you should close this thread. I mean, we've basically seen every Pokemon bikini pic. Why keep this going any longer? (bows out before getting the slip)

Last edited:

ChaosMage

Izit cuz I is black?
Edward Elric said:
[SIZE=1Hypocrite, much? Show signs of him being a homosexual. He's shown interest in a girl once but after that, he's the typical dimwitted guy. So because he would rather train Pokémon and strive for his goal instead of flirting with other pre-teen girls, that makes him gay? Right.
[/QUOTE]

I was actually being sarcastic, Ed. I share your opinion all the way.

Jigsaw

Banned
skarmachild said:
Righty, as soon as this players finished downloading, I'll take shots frame by frame of May from the 8th movie.

Edit: Well maybe not frame by frame. Anyway here ya go:

http://curiositylabs.co.uk/m8/ (sorry for the poor quality (im sure you can make our May's cleavage though))

That isn't cleavage.

It's part of her bathing suit. The same lines are on the bikini bottoms

Status
Not open for further replies.