• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How about this insted of another Misty VS May thread...Swimsuit Episode Guide!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sabonea

The following episodes of Pokemon contain Misty either wearing a hot outfit or a swimsuit. Please find this reference helpful and feel free to contribute more! (I think some of the earlier johto episodes may feature more swimsuit pics, but I’m not sure…)

Episode 4
Episode 15
Episode 18
Episode 31
Episode 41 (43 in Japan)
Episode 66 (68 in Japan)
Episode 67 (69 in Japan)

-At least 2 episode from the Orange League…more details soon!

-Not sure about Johto League, this is the real mystery (for me, at least)…

Johto league Champions Episode: A Hot Water Battle

Pokemon Hoso Special 2

And now for May…

(AG) Episode (US 285 JPN 287)
(AG) Episode (US 293 JPN 295)
(AG) Episode (US 294 JPN 296)
(AG) Episode (US 294 JPN 296) –I often wonder if some of the stripping into swimsuit scene was edited in the US version...
Pokemon Movie 6- End Credits sequence

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
This thread also needs pics. A lot of them.

We need pics as evidence that the girls' really wore swimsuits in those episodes, otherwise anyone can say anything.

Yep. That's why we need pics, but good high quality ones too.

Alfonso

Derpgull
The scene of May stripping was not edited in the US Version. I have a copy, a rather... crappy copy, of that episode. It's the same.

Edit: And, I uh... agree with Cybercubed. XD

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
Here's the gif of the May stripping scene:

[img200]http://www.geoscreens.com/may/ag20strip.gif[/img200]

It was shown unedited, THANK GOD 4kids didn't touch it. :D

MagicBox

xoBcigaM
Thank you. Yes, we need tons of pics. TONS. Hell, let's even post pics of girls not in swimsuits (Lorelei, Perfume girl, any girl). I like this thread already.

Well, what do you know, Cybercubed is an extreme fanboy. I knew about Alfonso and a few others, but not him. Small world.

Well, I guess I'm (post pics) done here.

Alfonso

Derpgull
Dude. Cybercubed has made it blantently obvious that he loves 'da ladies. :D

And certain female's chests. :x

Blackjack Gabbiani

Clearly we're great!
I'm really surprised that that part wasn't edited. Not by 4Kids, since they have such a dodgy sense of humor, but by WB.

And let's not forget Delia's swimsuit!

Jo-Jo

blows stuff uhup
ROFL. If that list is to be believed, Misty has appeared in a swimsuit more often than May. XD

Alfonso

Derpgull
Jo-Jo said:
ROFL. If that list is to be believed, Misty has appeared in a swimsuit more often than May. XD

The animators and scriptwriters were much more... loose back then. In the Kanto days, they could just throw in a random HOT bikini scene and then maybe another one a few episodes later.

I can't have been the only puberty-hitting young teen who licked the screen when Misty stripped into that skimpy red bikini back in episode 4... right? D:

Bayleef

Onion?
Alfonso said:
The animators and scriptwriters were much more... loose back then. In the Kanto days, they could just throw in a random HOT bikini scene and then maybe another one a few episodes later.

I can't have been the only puberty-hitting young teen who licked the screen when Misty stripped into that skimpy red bikini back in episode 4... right? D:

I don't know; I never saw that episode. Can you get a clip of it? 8)

And Cybercubed, that animation you posted was awesome. What was the name of the episode? I want to download it. =O

MagicBox

xoBcigaM
Alfonso said:
Dude. Cybercubed has made it blantently obvious that he loves 'da ladies. :D
First time I've noticed, but then, I'm a moron.
Alfonso said:
Nope, not the only one. Misty, Delia, Lorelei, Gary's cheerleaders, you name it, I liked it.
Blackjack Gabbiani said:
And let's not forget Delia's swimsuit!
Especially don't forget her!
Bayleef said:
And Cybercubed, that animation you posted was awesome. What was the name of the episode? I want to download it. =O
The episode was Brave the Wave.

MagicBox

xoBcigaM
I know what you said. Whatever man, I did both. XD

Last edited:

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
Jo-Jo said:

It's true sadly.

May hasn't been in a "swimsuit" since the Dewford GYM episode, which was over 120 episodes ago. :(

Sure, she appeared in a Nurse outfit and a pretty dress afterwards, but they haven't put her in another bikini.

I'm actually shocked by this, especially since Hoenn is filled with water, and they could have had May stripping during the Lilycove or Mossdeep episodes...but they chose not to. -_-

I say we start a campaign called BBTMF!

Bring Back The May Fanservice!

Gravy

Contaminated KFC
Wow, Cybercubed was the very first person to reply to this? Well, you can just hook me up to the nearest electrical outlet and call me shocked :rolleyes:
For the record, I concur with both him and Alfonso :x It would be just plain wrong if this thread didn't include pictures.

Speaking of Haruka though...Wasn't there apparantly a totally random-sounding scene in the newest movie involving her taking a dip in a hot spring or something? Its a god-damn crime that scene isn't included in any of the screenshots on the main site @_@

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
May took a dip in some hotsprings in the new movie? :eek:

This is the most exciting thing I heard of all day. Anyone have any pics of that?

psilocybin

+snickers+ I bet you're excited. >_> +shot+

But I can't blame CyberCubed one bit, I'm intrigued too. o_o

MagicBox

xoBcigaM
Gravy said:
Speaking of Haruka though...Wasn't there apparantly a totally random-sounding scene in the newest movie involving her taking a dip in a hot spring or something? Its a god-damn crime that scene isn't included in any of the screenshots on the main site @_@
Where'd you hear that? That's the peak of all fanservice! The last hot spring scene we had was back in Kanto (as far as I can tell).

Status
Not open for further replies.